Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incels in their mid-20s, be really careful if you're into the "pretty boy" style

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Some "cutecels" believe that if they have a fairly young and not too masculine face, as well as a lean body, this soft style suits them best (long hair, bangs, tight pants).

Gbhn

They work with what they have and have no desire to change themselves in favor of masculinity, maybe they are right to some extent. But ask yourself this: what are you going to do when you turn 30? You will still be the same skinny not very tall guy, but middle-aged and with noticeably aged skin, do you have a plan B? Let's say you leave it the same. As you walk down the street, teenagers and college-aged guys will see you and think "Why does that old man dress like he's 20? Wtf is that haircut? Bro, these older zoomers have lost touch with reality."

So yeah, the question is how to smoothly transition into middle age with this appearance and find another style that is more suitable for middle age.

Gfg

Some "cutecels" believe that if they have a fairly young and not too masculine face, as well as a lean body, this soft style suits them best (long hair, bangs, tight pants).

View attachment 840367

They work with what they have and have no desire to change themselves in favor of masculinity, maybe they are right to some extent. But ask yourself this: what are you going to do when you turn 30? You will still be the same skinny not very tall guy, but middle-aged and with noticeably aged skin, do you have a plan B? Let's say you leave it the same. As you walk down the street, teenagers and college-aged guys will see you and think "Why does that old man dress like he's 20? Wtf is that haircut? Bro, these older zoomers have lost touch with reality."

So yeah, the question is how to smoothly transition into middle age with this appearance and find another style that is more suitable for middle age.

View attachment 840425
DiCaprio doesn't look bad at 30.

View attachment 840367

View attachment 840425
many incels make a mistake of thinking masculinity is everything and you are doing the same shit. i have the same style as the first guy you posted and i dont plan to change it until i am an old fuck

you are lucky if you still have hair better than nw3 after 20s

the long hair style i see most in 30+ is the beard+undercut pompadour look, with the hair up
hair down has become kinda unpopular, almost an autist trait to have long hair like that

i don't go outside that much tho, and longer hair in general is very unpopular in EE, almost an autist trait and it was like that even in the 2000s, our emo phase was short and weak

many incels make a mistake of thinking masculinity is everything and you are doing the same shit. i have the same style as the first guy you posted and i dont plan to change it until i am an old fuck

I'll leave society soon anyways. Then I don't hasve to care about this bullshit anymore. I'll walk around naked, shaved wimp skull, muscular body, and scream whenever I feel like it. I'll eat like an animal, I piss and shit like an animal. No social norms to follow anymore.

why would i even care about trying to pretty boy maxx
only whites can do it since they can be both masculine and feminine. can't pretty boy maxx while an ethnic

i don't go outside that much tho, and longer hair in general is very unpopular in EE, almost an autist trait and it was like that even in the 2000s, our emo phase was short and weak
Because you got beaten in public by gopniks for looking like a fag.

Older women are not into pretty boys, only teenage girls are into that style

Because you got beaten in public by gopniks for looking like a fag.
i never even wore my hair that long, wow you're dumb

This is based on the premise that i should care what evil normies and women think of me

hair down has become kinda unpopular, almost an autist trait to have long hair like that
Are you referring to Chalamet's hair? I don't think that's true, a lot of dudes in their 20s wear that haircut because it was popularized by tiktok faggots

I have a Norwood 0 hair. I look younger than 21. I am going for the pretty boy look.

Skincaremaxxing is imperative
Normies age like shit because they drink too much, get too much sunlight and don’t moisturise

I'm forced to have bangs because I have a HUGE forehead, I mean fucking huge, I can fit 7 fingers on it. I'd rather have a more masculine haircut, like a 3 on the top and 1 on the sides, but I can't without looking like an alien.

Bottom pic is from 2021, he was 46 at that time.

Why make a fake picture like this?
Thanks Sherlockcel, it was a slight exaggeration for a more dramatic effect, and it's actually not that far from the truth when it comes to the average male