Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incels in Syria

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
Syrian-cel here (not saint Hamudi).
so today i went out of mom's basement for the first time since last year unironically. booked two tickets in the bus and decided to see how is it outside like.
20190726 195456

i sat behind this guy [ he literally seemed a fellow incel - shit eyes, shit skin, shit recessed chin, and bald ], a couple minutes later i realised that the female next to him is his wife "sorry couldn't capture her in pic" .
my point is wtf !! there are literally NO incels in here!! every fucking deformed man can get a fucking wife just by being a muslim. yeah fuck it. arranged marriages here are fucking hilarious! a literal 1/10 subhuman can EASILY getba fucking +7/10 wife by just letting their moms do some calls and arrange a marriage.
but, you know who's fucked up here? mentalcels. yeah. autism is literally a n issue here and it can destroy you literally.

He is old, it was easy for boomers back then.
now hypergamy and dating apps are fucked u everything

I don't know much about Syria. I think it could be a chill place. War is over, right?

That guys old though, ugly people before the internet and feminism could date and wife an ugly woman. If he was young it would be a different story.

so today i went out of mom's basement for the first time since last year unironically. booked two tickets in the bus and decided to see how is it outside like.
View attachment 134396
i sat behind this guy [ he literally seemed a fellow incel - shit eyes, shit skin, shit recessed chin, and bald ], a couple minutes later i realised that the female next to him is his wife "sorry couldn't capture her in pic" .
my point is wtf !! there are literally NO incels in here!! every fucking deformed man can get a fucking wife just by being a muslim. yeah fuck it. arranged marriages here are fucking hilarious! a literal 1/10 subhuman can EASILY getba fucking +7/10 wife by just letting their moms do some calls and arrange a marriage.
but, you know who's fucked up here? mentalcels. yeah. autism is literally a n issue here and it can destroy you literally.
You’re from Syria? Tf bro there’s a civil war going on!!! TAKE YOUR CHANCE AND RUN TO GERMANY

View attachment 134396

Just marry a girl from the countryside, you're probably living in Damascus because that's the only place were you can live normally with internet. If I was a Syrian I would probably end up either with ISIS (enslaving femoids) or some other extremist group, it's your best option as a Syrian or Middle Easterner in general.

War has a tendancy to reduce male competition.

He is old, it was easy for boomers back then.
now hypergamy and dating apps are fucked u everything
That guys old though, ugly people before the internet and feminism could date and wife an ugly woman. If he was young it would be a different story.
>the pic attached is saint hamudi a legit incel rapefugee in Germany
this guy literally could get a wife easily still here if he WAS a muslim (sadly he's christian) also many fat manlets like him get married daily. here is totally different from the west.

I don't know much about Syria. I think it could be a chill place. War is over, right?
no. things are fucked up still. idleb + nothern aleppo
Just marry a girl from the countryside, you're probably living in Damascus because that's the only place were you can live normally with internet. If I was a Syrian I would probably end up either with ISIS (enslaving femoids) or some other extremist group, it's your best option as a Syrian or Middle Easterner in general.
nah i live in the north. and yeah i could do that but as i mentioned that mentalcels are fucked up which i am. you need to be ot to have good social skills to communicate with your future bride' family which i also don't have.
also kek isil fags die on daily basis really not recommended tho it sounds fun

Attachments

• 20190725_014356.png
    20190725_014356.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20190724-114335.png
    Screenshot_20190724-114335.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
>the pic attached is saint hamudi a legit incel rapefugee in Germany
this guy literally could get a wife easily still here if he WAS a muslim (sadly he's christian) also many fat manlets like him get married daily. here is totally different from the west.

no. things are fucked up still. idleb + nothern aleppo
Why did Hamudi leave anyway?

Why did Hamudi leave anyway?
probably because he wante a future and a career. here economy is shit and so on. christians can become refugees in europe easily because they are oppressed minority here.

There are plenty of ugly manlet boomers with wives in the West too. My boomer coworker is bald, 3/10 face and 30 cm shorter than me, and still he managed to have two kids from two different foids.

Hypergamy was kept in check before internet and third wave feminism.

probably because he wante a future and a career. here economy is shit and so on. christians can become refugees in europe easily because they are oppressed minority here.
Job market does look good in Germany. I can actually recommend coming here, but two things are tricky: 1) foids and 2) self employment.

Whats up with those white helmet guys? Are they propaganda to try and get the West to invade and take down Assad?

It is not over for Syriancels...

but muh based Islam. I know a lot of terrorists are incel foreigners. But why are Syrian men willing to die if they have good lives. If I'm getting fucked all the time, I have no time for rebellion.

Bro is Assad as bad as the Western media portraits him?

Didn't knew Hamudi was christian. How do you know?

Bro is Assad as bad as the Western media portraits him?
nope. he pretty based.

There are plenty of ugly manlet boomers with wives in the West too. My boomer coworker is bald, 3/10 face and 30 cm shorter than me, and still he managed to have two kids from two different foids.

Hypergamy was kept in check before internet and third wave feminism.
dang! it's really over huh. internet really fucked foids' brains, they become shallow af. tru

Hamudi is Orthodox Christian, he said that in one of his videos when he trolled an American couple in Germany.
Link? I’ve never seen a video where he actually confronts someone.

They'd do the labor you don't want to do.
Bullshit, they get free money and stuff.
I DO THE LABOR THEY DON'T WANT.
And then I still have to pay taxes for them.
It's nothing personal to anyone, but I think they are one reason I hate this goddamn whole world.

whats it like living in Syria? Seems very interesting man

Lebanese/Syrian cel checking in. If you don’t have the family connections you can’t get the wife. The girl’s family expect a lot of $ for example having a house.

I dont like syrians. They are bullies and trouble makers

whats it like living in Syria? Seems very interesting man
hell if you have autism and no social circle. your looks doesn't matter here.

Lebanese/Syrian cel checking in. If you don’t have the family connections you can’t get the wife. The girl’s family expect a lot of $ for example having a house.
based bro. and yes tru man.

They bullied me during middle and high school. They mog saudis so i dont like them around.
lol i have to admit that we were taught since childhood to hate khalijes and saudis. no offense tho.