Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels in denial

Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
★★
There are, as of writing, 9,741 users of this site. Let's say about ten percent are larpers, inactive, or re-bluepilled, so just under 8,800 incels, ballpark. There are 313.2 million people in the USA, and 62.7 million in the UK, for about 376 million people combined. 65% of the population (in the US) are adults (15-64), so 122.2 million adult males. So far so good? Wonderful. Let's say that distribution is normal, so 10% of the population is significantly below average. Even if only a quarter of those poor fucks end up permavirgins, there should be about 3.06 million people in the English speaking world who are technically incels. So what's with the disparity?

First is the lack of knowledge about the blackpill, even to those who have experienced incel and subconsciously grasp the basic tensions. But more important than that is the most pathetic type of incel- the incel in denial.

If you look at IncelTears, you will see a copious amount of these people. If they aren't a foid, they're probably an incel in denial. White knights and nice guys and most male feminists are like this, in the desperate hope that their grovelling might get them some sloppy seconds. Only .2% of those that should be with us are not. And this is the saddest thing of all.

Many incels feel contempt for the denialcels, feel that their grovelling is degrading and offensive and sad. They hate them, as they smugly lord their imagined superiority over us. But I don't hate them. I pity them. They don't have anyone to share their problems with. They suffer in silence.

I pity the poor denialcels, even from where I stand, because they can't even admit to themselves that they hurt. I know how much it hurts to lie- to pretend to be something that I'm not. Imagine not only being alone, not only being unable to vent, not only being completely trapped and confined, but to not even be able to admit your hurt to yourself. 99.8%.

So don't hate our denying brothers. Pity them. Help them if you think you can. Because I can assure you that nobody else will.

I'll help them if they want help. If they attack. I destroy. That's it really.

There are, as of writing, 9,741 users of this site. Let's say about ten percent are larpers
6331585C 5015 48AF B7D8 5177F7AE6149

To sum it up, it's a disproportionate ratio of males having female partners. A minority of males with the majority of females.

Males will settle for what's the easiest and females will only settle for what they consider "top-tier."

Factors like the internet is what will give a female lots of options so her ego will be inflated.

But no Cucktears users are in our boots but they attempt to ascend or have a more active sex life by digging into the zeitgeist of political correctness so they can virtue signal IRL and read into society in order to get a gf.

Issue is that it barely works, they cover their ears and go "la la la la" and hopefully they can use what they know to manipulate people for their own gain.

But some are truly normies.