Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels in denial in YouTube comments on a redpill channel.

P

ParasiteToSociety

Taking a break from the forum
★★★★
The fun part about being black pilled is that you get to watch all the normies/incels in denial cope thinking that they are a chad because of “choosing signals” “Ohh bro I walked past a girl and she looked at me” “girls are intimidated by good looks” JFL what a clown show. Most men can’t accept that they will and always be nothing to them. Serves the normies right for being such stuck up mothERfuckers.
D83AC1E2 5266 4FF3 807F 81E06176A526

1A4A8611 E702 4360 B1D1 04F4182D08B3

4A389CD0 CFCD 44A5 9306 2E2330DA8FD0

CE217CC7 838B 4DC0 93CC 928C82D496EC

muh choosing signals, she’s just looking past you you fucking retards :lul:

"Remember you can be an 8 or above and still not be someone's type. They care about personality more than anything."

What a truly retarded nigger.

Words can't even begin to describe how gullible you have to be to believe that cliche trash,

"Remember you can be an 8 or above and still not be someone's type. They care about personality more than anything."

Words can't even begin to describe how gullible you have to be to believe that cliche trash,
The fact that they still think personality matters is comedy gold. They think being a funny guy and complementing a foid is going to get them to open their legs for them.

Watching normies being psychologically tortured by foids nevER gets old :feelsPop::feelscomfy:

The fact that they still think personality matters is comedy gold. They think being a funny guy and complementing a foid is going to get them to open their legs for them.
like i dont understand how they think sexual attraction is correlated to personality. How retarded do you have to be to think that being funny is going to make someone want to fuck you?

like i dont understand how they think sexual attraction is correlated to personality. How retarded do you have to be to think that being funny is going to make someone want to fuck you?
Exactly there is not logic to it. Foids don’t want to fuck clowns, they want to fuck CHAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back