Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels in denial getting censored on the Dr. Kuck sub

It's like putting people in abject poverty along with rich stay at home moms who can't afford her third treadmill under the same label of "materially unhappy", and every time the people in poverty talks about their own unique systemic struggles they got called a communist and banned.

Last edited:
“Women only value me based on my ability to put food on the table, be a manly man, be the protector and be a high-quality mate. I am to be used and discarded.”
“In the past, women in my life have only valued me for my ability to put food on the table, be a manly man, be the protector and be a high-quality mate. In the past, I have felt used and discarded by the women I have been attracted to, and that has left me feeling hurt and worthless.”

This is a very good example, i like the difference it communicates.

Tldr here's a giant wall of text to prove we aren't inkwell even though technically we are.

Also, goes without saying :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Incels in denial are the saddest thing in the world to me. They know what they are and absolutely recognize what the situation is, but will Decent Fucking Person their way into the grave just so they can feel morally superior.