Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels idea of teen relationship is like out of a romantic movie. Le me was covered in acne.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Meanwhile actual relationships.

Just cuz IT cucks had shitty teen years. They think everyone had shitty teens. They project their shitty relationships on everyone

That girl is ugly. Most blonde white girls are ugly.

I hope more and more happy teenage couples will film themselves. This is potent ragefuel for many men out there who missed this. #justaccelerate2019

Foids only belong on their hands and knees.

At least they aren't race mixers.

Very progressive.

really hate that fake staged shit, even if there's a real relationship under it

why do those insta accounts even exist, what the fuck is wrong with this generation that they need a fictional extended universe for everything

really hate that fake staged shit, even if there's a real relationship under it

why do those insta accounts even exist, what the fuck is wrong with this generation that they need a fictional extended universe for everything
normies feed on cancer all the time, it's like food to their retarded minds

normies feed on cancer all the time, it's like food to their retarded minds
it does fill up social media feeds, shovelware content

Wojak suicide 57fbf34784a46

Not about the girl. It’s about the fact teen relationships are the purest.

When you are an adult the girl is always looking how she benefits from being in relationship with you

Imagine actually have gotten blowjobs on the regular at 15 :feels:

For me it is not so about teen relationships, as about teen sex.
The thing is when I stopped playing with lego my female peers were ready to be choked by chad's dick.

It may be not perfect, but it is closest to perfection, and superior to affairs with roasties

Fucking shit. There's no kissing or any sexual contact, but it's more of a suifuel than any videos of Chad slaying pussies
Live in a nordic country so I can confirm. Most natural blonds are ugly and masculine
Is nordland friendly for incels?

This is true. Foids think that just because they have blonde hair and blue eyes they're hot, but that's not true.

OOmg why don't these retarded rotted cunt videos don't have volume controls?

Massive fucking Cope

Doesn't matter

He has chad bones on his face. He mogs 80% of males and will continue to mog 80% of males for the next 15 years. 25+ yrs if he ages well.
He is zestos alt

Call it cope but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to act like that, it's pathetic.