Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme “Incels, I have defeated you by portraying you in a meme!1!1!!11”

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Officer
IMG 5293

They rebuke their “agency” once Chad, Tyrone, or Miguel knock them up, and then men use their agency to not date a single mother. :feelskek: :feelskek:

“You should love yourself even though you’re ugly, life is beautiful even if you don’t get laid, teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:

classic just world fallacy meme, good shit IT really got us with huh

I've been to 35 states and 4 countries. No matter what I'm doing, whether I'm hiking in the Rocky Mountains or on a boat, or if I'm doing something around my apartment, or if I'm out at the mall, or if I'm at work, I can never just stop thinking about getting laid. If no woman ever gave you any attention at all for the past 24 years, yeah, you would make inceldom a part of your personality too.

I like how they think it's just so easy when they probably have sex daily. I'd love to shove these faggots inside rusty cages for the next 20 years and they can see for themselves what it's like to be us.

View attachment 1299618

They rebuke their “agency” once Chad, Tyrone, or Miguel knock them up, and then men use their agency to not date a single mother. :feelskek: :feelskek:

“You should love yourself even though you’re ugly, life is beautiful even if you don’t get laid, teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:
"Life is beautiful even when you are a lonely desexed depressed rotter trying to find a reason not to paint his walls red tee hee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

I've been to 35 states and 4 countries. No matter what I'm doing, whether I'm hiking in the Rocky Mountains or on a boat, or if I'm doing something around my apartment, or if I'm out at the mall, or if I'm at work, I can never just stop thinking about getting laid. If no woman ever gave you any attention at all for the past 24 years, yeah, you would make inceldom a part of your personality too.

I like how they think it's just so easy when they probably have sex daily. I'd love to shove these faggots inside rusty cages for the next 20 years and they can see for themselves what it's like to be us.
Sexual frustration, inceldom, it will make any cope 10x harder to enjoy, because you are constantly reminded of this fact in many forms.

As soon as the cope ends and you are left with your own thoughts, it will come back.

There is no escaping it.

I absolutely fucking hate every single one of them with a fire in my soul that is hotter than a thousand suns

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back