Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Incels have high standards" - Cucktears

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
I know some incels here seem to be pissed off whenever we are given this statement, but this is actually funny as hell because it completely contradicts cuckqueers statement that "looks don't matter." If that were true, they would consider a 1/10 deformed equal to a 9/10 stacy, but they themselves believe that leagues exist, thus cucktears are simply in denial.

Never fails to make me laugh.

looks are everything in life cucks, EVERYTHING

I'd highly prefer a typical cute girl - yet I will fuck just about anything. But, "just about anything" rejects me, about 6,000 of them (most obese, hideous, boring, and dumb as an elephant's dump). And they reject me near-only by seeing a picture of my face. Midgets, people in wheel chairs, trannies, cum-dumpsters (they said they would fuck anyone), junkies, women in poverty, 50+ year old single-moms, and schizophrenics are just some who have passed on me.

Turns out women would rather die alone than go out with some poor, weirdo, omega man.

You're mogging MY "high standards" thread, bro!

I hear this from normies, as if I had some power of choice lol