Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Incels have high standard"

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
Have you ever noticed how normies always assume this cope when confronting the idea of incel?

We don't have high standards, anything minimally feminine with a pussy is attractive to an incel
There are years of loneliness and rejection, anything to end sexual frustration will do.
Men have high testosterone/libido and if they do nofap they get even worse anyway
Assuming that incels have high standards is stupid

Last edited:
only thing im excluding these days are literal landwhales

ITcucks and normies mistake incels for femcels.

"Incels just won't settle for anything below Stacy, why don't they just go for their looksmatch."

Literally the other way around. Replace incel with femcel and Stacy with Chad.

Priority #1 is her to be as mentally deranged as me and thats pretty rare for a female so i do have really high standards

Even outside of the internet and incel talk, all my cousins think im khhv at 37 because i always wanted a supermodel, especially the female cousins.

There's nothing wrong with having high standards anyway.

too high standards for a male in 2014: biological female, no bodycount in 3 digits.

no really dont. messaged foids who looked like balding potatoes and 35 yo white witches just for them to ignore me

my standards:
-don't be troon
-don't be landwhale

Agreed. Even if she is fat, bald, super hairy.
Volcel if you wouldn't

She can always lose weight, wear a wig and shave
full

it`s been proven incels have the lowest standards in the world

ITcucks and normies mistake incels for femcels.

"Incels just won't settle for anything below Stacy, why don't they just go for their looksmatch."

Literally the other way around. Replace incel with femcel and Stacy with Chad.
Even outside of the internet and incel talk, all my cousins think im khhv at 37 because i always wanted a supermodel, especially the female cousins.
Normies have such a distorted worldview of reality that it gets complicated

I will take any foid who doesn't weigh 300+pounds and isn't seriously deformed.

Have you ever noticed how normies always assume this cope when confronting the idea of incel?

We don't have high standards, anything minimally feminine with a pussy is attractive to an incel
There are years of loneliness and rejection, anything to end sexual frustration will do.
Men have high testosterone/libido and if they do nofap they get even worse anyway
Assuming that incels have high standards is stupid
My standards

Female

Under 600 lbs

Has a pulse (optional)

I don't have any high standards... If I did I'd sell them! They are very valuable!

Men don't have standards! Normies are just trying to rationalize how someone could possibly still be virgin at 30