Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "incels have bad personalities", meanwhile:

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-

:feelsseriously: Cuck tears always accuses incels for having shit personality and that it's the only factor that prevents us from ascending :feelskek:.

Attachments

• 1575204730297.png
    1575204730297.png
    132 KB · Views: 107
literally muh personality

Roasties can do NO wrong in 2019 (according to soyciety).

those are good personality traits for women. we as incels simply have a different set of meaning to what we perceive as good and bad from women. so we have bad personalities in terms of what women want. when men think of good personality it's non-violent, respectful people. that adds up to a loser in women's way of evaluating personality. agressive, prone to violence, disrespectful people are scum to us because they make life worse for everyone except maybe their little group. that is good personality for women because it gives advantages and gave more survival chance for them back in cave age. and when an agressive violent person gets in trouble or gets hit back it's not women that have to deal with the consequences so move on to the next cave man with good bone structure, it also explains to me why they're not loyal.

it makes perfect sense to me and I see the truth in normies saying how personality matters. it does and in fact it's actually the most important thing in getting a girlfriend! they're simply not interested in gentle, solitary men. it's extroverted(because connections come in handy), violent(don't have to wait in line), disrespectful(because other normies respect disrespectful people) men that they want. very pragmatic approach. when I think of this in its entirety women's selection process disgusts me.

Chad's personality is considered better despite him kicking his gf, purely because of your looks. Incels can have bad personalities (and those are usually bluepilled) but personality is not the trait separating chads from incels at all, if anything you're more likely to have a bad personality as a chad because you're able to get away with it because your looks signal that it's okay.

IT won’t touch this

Women are primitive creatures
full

And these whores still stay with them just because they’re Chad. I have no sympathy for domestic abuse victims.

It's not even just a "personality" these days, everyone I seem to come across, especially normies, they act, talk and dress the same. For instance, I see more ugly fat bitches dye their hair purple/blue or some shit more now than I ever have before.

I've always felt I am more than an individual than anyone I've ever met in person, because I don't follow the herd of sheep for attention, I'm myself. But apparently you're classed as "boring" when in turn, it means you're ugly.

Not to mention being a decent human being. Women always have and will continue to date asshole chads, I used to be a kind, respectful human being, but that changed as I got older when I realised the truth about the world. Yet women sit there and think they have the right to tell us to "get more respect for women"? You do understand you fat stupid cow, you're the reason I'm now an asshole?

However I don't consider myself an asshole, neither do I think any incel can be, why? Well here's an example, if someone is being a dick head and you call them out for it, you're not then an asshole, you're just stating a fact. So when women act like whores and treat ugly males like the devil and show us no respect and we call them massive bitches, we're not being rude, we're just stating a fact,

It’s a big meme, the personality thing.
Even my parents have disproved it.
My father mogs my mother had and he has a shitty personality. He’s very short tempered and ruins everything, yet she stays with him.
Hmmmmm.
IT won’t touch this.

Many incels were nice guys until they get humilated by their crushes.

It’s a big meme, the personality thing.
Even my parents have disproved it.
My father mogs my mother had and he has a shitty personality. He’s very short tempered and ruins everything, yet she stays with him.
Hmmmmm.
IT won’t touch this.
my mum literally admitted its my dad's money and height that is the reason they are together.