Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels go to the Gym

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★
You know we can’t control how attractive Stacy’s find us and we can’t control how tall we are and all that other crap but we can control ourselves into doing something like going to the gym looksmaxxing just something I started running and been boxing one thing I found is that I won’t let nobody even a Chad talk down to me

I just opened up my old phone from about 7 years ago. I legit haven't turned on that phone until yesterday. And going through old pics (barely any of myself because I was terrified seeing myself) what I can say is, I'm glad I've been gymmaxxing for so long. We've come a long way. I do look a lot better than I did at 18. Maybe by the time I'm 30 foids will like my looks

I just opened up my old phone from about 7 years ago. I legit haven't turned on that phone until yesterday. And going through old pics (barely any of myself because I was terrified seeing myself) what I can say is, I'm glad I've been gymmaxxing for so long. We've come a long way. I do look a lot better than I did at 18. Maybe by the time I'm 30 foids will like my looks
I don’t know you man but I am truly happy for you

I don’t know you man but I am truly happy for you
Yeah learning how to fight is definitely helpful. And just do some pushups (knuckle, jumping, diamond) to work out your arms to increase your punching power. At least if someone fucks with you you can make them look like they fell off a train

Yeah learning how to fight is definitely helpful. And just do some pushups (knuckle, jumping, diamond) to work out your arms to increase your punching power. At least if someone fucks with you you can make them look like they fell off a train
Definitely will brother in todays world knowing how to not fight is like trying to rob someone in the hood

I’ve bulked up to 84 kg, im trying to cut now but i gained massive amount of strength and mass that makes me feel less useless

I’ve bulked up to 84 kg, im trying to cut now but i gained massive amount of strength and mass that makes me feel less useless
Amazing, what’s your workout plan and how many days a week do you work out? Proud of you broski

Amazing, what’s your workout plan and how many days a week do you work out? Proud of you broski
Been kinda lazy and did 3x per week these 2 months. But on the other 8 months i did consistent 5x a week training one muscle group per day.
I also ate as much as i could (not dirty but ate as much meat and vegetables in school lunch and moms food)

Been kinda lazy and did 3x per week these 2 months. But on the other 8 months i did consistent 5x a week training one muscle group per day.
I also ate as much as i could (not dirty but ate as much meat and vegetables in school lunch and moms food)
Amazing get back to 5x per day I was working out 6x per day and I got my motivation from this gym bro in my chemistry class in high school I seen him get into it with this kid who liked to act gangster seeing the kid getting pushed and not doing anything showed me the gym actually works overall it makes life easier

i`m considering going to the gym

Nobody gives a Shit about Your BMI and or Muscles .

What a Waste of Effort , just try to Stay Lean / Semi Lean at this Point .

I started doing some small gymmaxxing because I'm genetically weak

why do things because we can control them if it will not give us what we actually want?

You know we can’t control how attractive Stacy’s find us and we can’t control how tall we are and all that other crap but we can control ourselves into doing something like going to the gym looksmaxxing just something I started running and been boxing one thing I found is that I won’t let nobody even a Chad talk down to me
If any of us lets a chad talk down to us we don't respect ourselfs at all.

why do things because we can control them if it will not give us what we actually want?
We have stuff we want and stuff we must we obviously can’t get women yet but we can at least improve ourselves

Nobody gives a Shit about Your BMI and or Muscles .

What a Waste of Effort , just try to Stay Lean / Semi Lean at this Point .
don’t you wanna be able to at least fight

I prefer exercise in my home

30 is the age were all you will get is leftover roasties and maybe 14 year old girls with daddy issues if you are a 7+ and moneymaxxed

30 is the age were all you will get is leftover roasties and maybe 14 year old girls with daddy issues if you are a 7+ and moneymaxxed
no buddy wants 14 year old girls

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:
You could probably find a early to mid 20's foid too

Photograph Nickelback GIF

no buddy wants 14 year old girls
Back then my school had to stop PE in parks because so many middle aged men were secretely making fotos of the foids

I know a guy in uni who has an insane build but he was 5' 7" (170cm) and he had a not so great face. Didn't help him.

Back then my school had to stop PE in parks because so many middle aged men were secretely making fotos of the foids
Interesting

It makes me feel more relaxed after a workout session plus I don't have to deal with anyone. I main do it due to feeling a sense of progression in my life as well as adding weight to my stick body.