Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels getting attention on the Reddit Jailbreak sub: incels are now jailbreaking to get girls

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★
Someone is making fun of this post https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-instantly-fraud-status-money.593558/ on the reddit jailbreak sub (which has 712,000 members) and it got 590 likes already (first post in the hot posts at the moment):

Some selected comments:

“It has to be satire. I mean come on, looksmax.org?”

“Mfs will do anything but eat healthy, dress well and learn social skills”

“People will do anything but take a shower, get a good haircut and learn to talk to women as if they were human also ‍♂️

“Thinking that the only reason they’re single is because they don’t have an Amex card is why they’re single

I guarantee you 90% of girls aren’t going to know the difference between different Amex cards except for the ones that seriously looked into getting one”

“None of that is going to fix a shitty personality tho”

“Money does lmao look at all the beat ass ugly politicians”

I bet ya 80% of these nerds/devcels/tweakcels belong here or already here yet act like they’re above us. Too bluepilled to understand what this forum is about lol.

“Mfs will do anything but eat healthy, dress well and learn social skills”

“People will do anything but take a shower, get a good haircut and learn to talk to women as if they were human also ‍♂️
Imagine still saying this unironically:feelsseriously:

Why are Redditors always such faggots? Like even foids aren’t as insufferable as this

I guarantee you 90% of girls aren’t going to know the difference between different Amex cards except for the ones that seriously looked into getting one”

LMFAO @ changing his card to "platinium AMEX"

When was the last time you heard a girl say " so this guy had a PLATINIUM CARD " - " OMG SO HOT :foidSoy: "

They just dont.

They dont know the difference and they dont care.

The only thing they might noticed is perhaps the difference between and toyota and a lamborghini, anything more subtle than that they wont care.

And tahts if they care about money at all - which they dont in their prime

Face + Height + Race = All

its all just retarded