Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels: Get a good education and settle down with an intelligent woman, they aren't sluts and are loyal/well cultured

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Trust me educated women are not whores they are cultured and loyal just educationmaxx bro.

Last edited:
educated women are actually MORE slutty

Ok.
That shit made me throw up in my mouth tbh.
Look at that schnoze too you know what race she is...

Not clicking that.

Somebody give me the rundown.

Haven't met a woman who isn't a cumdumpster

if it wasnt for the whoreness shed be wife tier

I hope she loses everything for being a whore, that PHD won't be worth shit when her employers find out what she does

I hope she loses everything for being a whore, that PHD won't be worth shit when her employers find out what she does

Imagine putting all of that energy into a PhD only to then whore yourself out.

Trust me educated women are not whores they are cultured and loyal just educationmaxx bro.
SHE IS JUST LOW IQ but has just "gone through school like a drone"

YOU CANNOT BE HIGH IQ

IF YOU WHORE YOURSELF "AFTER WORK" OUT AND CANNOT CONTEXTUALISE THE POVERTY OF MORALITY AND DEBASENESS OF THIS ACTIVITY, REDUCES YOU AS A PERSON TO ZERO, VOIDS ALL OTHE "MUH CONTRIBUTION".

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO CONTRIBUTING TO THE DOWNFALL OF THE SOCIETY "YOU ARE MUH CONTRBUTING TO SCIENCE WITH".

This is subterranean IQ

You're not a scientist when you're a PhD candidate.

Not yet anyway.

View attachment 251828

Yep no more breakthrough's. It's literally about who can make the most money now. Fuck this stupid degree mill system. Where is my next Nikola Tesla!!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS JUST LOW IQ but has just "gone through school like a drone"

YOU CANNOT BE HIGH IQ

IF YOU WHORE YOURSELF "AFTER WORK" OUT AND CANNOT CONTEXTUALISE THE POVERTY OF MORALITY AND DEBASENESS OF THIS ACTIVITY, REDUCES YOU AS A PERSON TO ZERO, VOIDS ALL OTHE "MUH CONTRIBUTION".

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO CONTRIBUTING TO THE DOWNFALL OF THE SOCIETY "YOU ARE MUH CONTRBUTING TO SCIENCE WITH".

This is subterranean IQ
point exactly. This whore most definitely just passes the papers and never understands or questions. It could also be that she's in a shit university or sucked someone off. What's worse is that this type of foid is most likely to be responsible for replicability crisises in studies as well as favoring studies that equal her agenda. Foids in science can literally manipulate now to the point where humanity will go to shit indefinitely with the amount of simpniggers and normietrash cunts. Just restart the whole world FFS

Last edited:
Disgusting. ERfuel. Even if we weren't incels, it's over for wantosettledowncels.

She is a brainless lab worker with the only job to mix some chemical shit and look at the result reaction in the microscope to pretend that she understands the results JFL.

Bitch is like a recently posted "programmer" foid lol, same league.

Never forget that all foids lack even basic intellect.

p.s. also her looksmatch is 4/10 incel.

Women cannot be professional, it is just impossible due to their nature.
AWALT.

They're all whores

she's ugly lol

Video not working for me

I am trying moneymaxx and careermaxx simply coz I have nothing else to look forward to. It certainly isn't for some undeserving food though

educated women are actually MORE slutty
truth. the higher the education the nroe feminism indoctrination. only decent(not good that doesn't exist) girls would be naive poor thirdworld village hoes

:feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

This whore most definitely just passes the papers and never understands or questions. It could also be that she's in a shit university or sucked someone off. What's worse is that this type of foid is most likely to be responsible for replicability crisises in studies as well as favoring studies that equal her agenda. Foids in science can literally manipulate now to the point where humanity will go to shit indefinitely with the amount of simpniggers and normietrash cunts. Just restart the whole world FFS
Agree ngl. 'Education' is such a cope these days, considering you have trash like this being given PhD's left and right. JFL. Doesn't even mean anything at this point.

She memorized some facts, that's nice. Bad for the world though. Bad for progress and innovation, because she has no potential for either.

Bitch has the red carpet rolled out for her in every aspect of life, while Tesla who you mentioned, had his ideas stolen and died broke. Fuck us all.

Video not working for me
Lucky. Pure ragefuel.

So she thinks whoring around is such an incredible feat?

So she thinks whoring around is such an incredible feat?
Dude check out her tik tok so many fucking whites are praising and celebrating her I wanted to nuke this gay fucking earth when I read it.

It's crazy how ancient people saw this coming - the celebrating of whores n being one

It's crazy how ancient people saw this coming - the celebrating of whores n being one
Social hierarchies and systems by the ancients were there for a reason.
JFL at humans thinking they can get rid of the foundations of civilizations and expect it to work

How does she not get fired for this? I thought those scientific communities were very uptight about stuff like this. I heard a guy got fired for wearing a shirt with naked women to a podcast or something like that.

How does she not get fired for this? I thought those scientific communities were very uptight about stuff like this. I heard a guy got fired for wearing a shirt with naked women to a podcast or something like that.
Check out her tik tok comments its pure sui-fuel they all support her.
This is the state of society, we have fallen to the point where this will be praised.