Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels don't rape chad do

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
So here is the thing recently I was listening to an interview with evolutionery phycologist
And he said something interesting most people would assume that sexually frustrated men would do most of the sexual assaults in contracts if we look at the statistics there are mostly done by narcissistic and psychopathic people who think they are entitled to sex which are often found to be attractive in the eyes of women

I don't have access to the statistics
but let's think about logically most rapes are done by acquaintances
so how to fuck is an incel going to rape any body yes they can go ER but they will get caught
also no incel has ever been a srial rapeist even when people went ER they killed but never raped
Now who has access to woman a chad or someone with lots of many now let's look at some examples ted bundy Albert DeSalvo ect or someone with lots of many and power like William Goad or Jimmy Savile so now IT answer us who the f are we going to even rape

here is the the thing IT I know guys like you fag#&' like calling us rapist but who are we going to even rape?

If you think about it a chad is a lot more likely to rape the an incel

IT are more likely to be rapists then us

Its not incels but neither chad since he doesn't need to rape at all. Its rather normies

I once asked a soy Redditor to give an example of an incel raping and he couldn’t. It’s the same story over and over again, foids are incapable of self accountability. They blame the crimes of the men they find attractive on us

Yeah, statistically speaking, chads also rape and abuse more than incels.

I once asked a soy Redditor to give an example of an incel raping and he couldn’t. It’s the same story over and over again, foids are incapable of self accountability. They blame the crimes of the men they find attractive on us