Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels don’t need to learn about consent.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Because knowing the nuances of consent is for men who might be in a situation where there is uncertainty about whether or not a woman wants to have sex with them.

For lifelong Incels, such uncertainty does not exist.

Teaching Incels about consent is like teaching stock trading to the homeless. It’s completely useless to them and condescending.

Same goes for sex education in general.

It's a waste of everyone's time.

IT clearly doesn't understand your argument. Idk if they're autistic or just dumb. They've expanded consent to mean consenting in general, when it's clear what consent in this context means.

Last edited:
IT clearly doesn't understand your argument. Idk if they're autistic or just dumb. They've expanded consent to mean consenting in general, when it's clear what consent in this context means.

They just interpreted everything we say in the worst way possible so they can ridicule it.
Basically, they follow the opposite of the Principle of charity.

An example:

Incel: “Grass is green.”
IT: “Wrong! The chlorophylle IN the grass is green, but not the grass itself. Stupid Incels, right guys?”

They just interpreted everything we say in the worst way possible so they can ridicule it.
Basically, they follow the opposite of the Principle of charity.

An example:

Incel: “Grass is green.”
IT: “Wrong! The chlorophylle IN the grass is green, but not the grass itself. Stupid Incels, right guys?”
Based and 100% unflinchingly accurate take

Based and 100% unflinchingly accurate take
I see such low IQ behaviour never or rarely in Incel spaces. That’s how I know that we are far above those worms.

They are only good for a quick laugh. I think it was during the braincels-era when the Incels pretended to be sexually attracted to embryos and IT took it seriously and they lost their shit. :feelshaha:

I see such low IQ behaviour never or rarely in Incel spaces. That’s how I know that we are far above those worms.

They are only good for a quick laugh. I think it was during the braincels-era when the Incels pretended to be sexually attracted to embryos and IT took it seriously and they lost their shit. :feelshaha:
It's comically easy to mess with low-IQ types. They'll bite at nearly everything

How can YOu be attracted to an Embryo

Jfl

chads also dont need to, cause they can always gain consent

chads also dont need to, cause they can always gain consent
Looks based horse shoe theory:

The closer to the poles of the looks scales you are, the less uncertainty is there about women’s consent regarding sex with you.

Incels never get consent.
Chads always do.

Teaching Incels about consent is like teaching stock trading to the homeless. It’s completely useless to them and condescending.

But they like to be condescending to us. :)