Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels don't exist because "just fuck a landwhale bro!" (A mix of based and cucked from Snake Diet)

G

grouchyspell

Recruit
★★★

To be fair he bashes fatties to but still that Snake Diet he is on must have a lot of soy in it.

Honestly I don't think I could get a fat pig. We need forced fat camps for overweight foids.

bro that dude is high

does he really think fat foids are mad because they don't get laid?
someone tell him about juggernaut law pls.

Even if landwhales didn’t turn me down, the fact that a non-obese 4/10 man has to settle for an obese 1/10 woman is the blackpill in itself.

Lol i got rejected in a much meaner way by landwhales than by average or pretty foids.

Even if landwhales didn’t turn me down, the fact that a non-obese 4/10 man has to settle for an obese 1/10 woman is the blackpill in itself.
It's even better, when we consider the fact, that we work out and try to looksmaxx, while they just keep stuffing their face with food, because they have no discipline.

All women regardless of their own looks view incels as subhumans

Snake Diet didn't work for me but I still love Cole

Coping gymcel

Ironic cause he looks fat himself

Even a land whale wouldn't let him touch her he thinks hes a volcel no hes incel

I approached a fat foid that is like 19 last year. She is quite tall 5ft 9 ish and had a decent 5/10 face, but she is fat with a bad shape. Anyway she gave me her social media. I saw her in the gym several months later after forgetting who she was. She must've ignored my social media messages. Her friend was pointing out that my body looks nice. Fat girls response, mmmm yeah... I still don't want to get with him though. And then she says she feels sorry for me. Probably because if her overweight self is rejected me, then I have barely any hope.