Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels don’t even try !!!!!??

M

Mentalcelsuicel

Banned
-
Well that’s what people think about us but !! Is that even correct?? No it’s not !
I myself have tried not once not even twice but even more and I got rejected all the times 
The answer is always NO ! To the point that I don’t wanna try again because I know what’s gonna happen it’s like sitting in the restaurant not telling the boss to kill himself because you know you’re getting fired after that ! And I’m 100% sure that many of you guys got rejected as well. And that’s why we don’t wanna try again because society will not accept us !! Fuck you normal people fuck you!!! We are always the wrong and you guys are fucking right It’s fucking ridiculous that people will judge you based on your looks what afuckung stupid ass society

Over 2000 times in person here. People don’t want to admit that some people (guys) get NOTHING.

A lot never try but still call themselves incels and some people are actually 6/10 and think they're 3. completely brainwashed delusions

TheRealChincel said:
Over 2000 times in person here. People don’t want to admit that some people (guys) get NOTHING.

Yes I’m sure most of the people by looking at me for example will know that this guy isn’t going to get any pussy in his life but they wouldn’t tel me that they would say that I lack personality fuck that shit

over 1000 approaches here IRL. Still incel. Have been trying to get a decent gf for over 10 years.

It hurts so much knowing my looksmatch could get a new guy above her in looks literally within 30 minutes of setting up an online account or just by leaving her house.

oh nah, i never tried but ik 100% how itll go, im just a fucking ugly nigger with an underbite who deserves to die asap, nothing more. im a failure only cause of the way i look

TheVman said:
A lot never try but still call themselves incels and some people are actually 6/10 and think they're 3. completely brainwashed delusions

How do someone know if he’s good looking or not? So easy just ask a roastie if she wants to hang out if she said no welcome to incels.is

tenta said:
oh nah, i never tried but ik 100% how itll go, im just a fucking ugly nigger with an underbite who deserves to die asap, nothing more. im a failure only cause of the way i look

Dude I don’t care if you’re a nigger because if you’re a nigger who knows?? Maybe a tykesha would like you .  You need to fucking try

I tried a lot in my teens and somehow fucked it up/got rejected every time. So I just gave up.

I've never tried, but I never had to.

It's just like that sometimes.

I’m Ul
QuantumDummy said:
I've never tried, but I never had to.

It's just like that sometimes.

You need to try dude god created subhumans (guys and girls ) find a target and ask her don’t give up dude

Yup I've tried the dating app game and it is brutal. It is very rare for me to get a match, and even if I get it, girls never respond to my messages.

Tried like 25 times with very very limited success.

Mentalcelsuicel said:
I’m Ul
You need to try dude god created subhumans (guys and girls ) find a target and ask her don’t give up dude

female “subhumans” still have a vagina, which means they can easily get GL men to fuck them. they have no need to settle for uglies.

if you target the right "league" of girls, you should get lucky/a number at least once by approaching 20 girls
if you don't then something else than your looks is wrong i think
maybe you're too aggressive, too creepy, too anxious, too weird, etc.
work on your social behavior more

I only tried twice when I was a teenager, but since then I have become a lot more religious, so I don't bother at all anymore, not that it would even matter if I tried, I'm still a 2/10 truecel.

ive never approached a girl in my life but im sure it wouldnt go well tbh plus if girls dont initiate convos with your ugly so i know im fairly ugly

There is no point in trying if you already know youre going to get rejected

Mentalcelsuicel said:
I’m Ul

There's no point in trying, even ugly bitches never went after me, not that I want an ugly bitch anyway.

Never asked a girl out and never will

Popbob said:
There is no point in trying if you already know youre going to get rejected

Dude bullshit! You never know if someone will reject you unless you ask and get rejected you don’t read minds smh

imbored21 said:
Never asked a girl out and never will

You can’t be an incel if you haven’t ever tried!
I’ve known a lot of ugly guys getting 4-7 girls

Mentalcelsuicel said:
Dude bullshit! You never know if someone will reject you unless you ask and get rejected you don’t read minds smh

of course you fucking know! just look at how she intaracts with you

Mentalcelsuicel said:

You can’t be an incel if you haven’t ever tried!
I’ve known a lot of ugly guys getting 4-7 girls

A girl can reject you with her body language. If she was really interested in you she whould at least show some signs

Twisted said:
Got unmatched around 5+ times when trying to start convos

Got ignored a few times as well

Well how do you get matched at the first place maybe she was a bit interested in your looks then you fucked it up or something don’t give up unless you get rejected knowing the reason is your ugliness

No IOI's, no point. Why approach when you have a 100% chance of failure and humiliation.

BlackPill47 said:
No IOI's, no point. Why approach when you have a 100% chance of failure and humiliation.

Well not if shes really ugly then it’s 50/50 chance

Never approched because not n't.
Maybe in the weekend i will make a list of IOI's i have recived in recent years. I need to fucking vent.

Don't be daft. If you keep trying and nothing is different, ie you are still ugly, then do you really expect a different outcome? Did you ever take any science classes in school or are you really this stupid?

That's why you most likely need to get several surgeries, at a minimum.

NorwodingGymcel said:
Don't be daft. If you keep trying and nothing is different, ie you are still ugly, then do you really expect a different outcome? Did you ever take any science classes in school or are you really this stupid?

That's why you most likely need to get several surgeries, at a minimum.

Dude What science classes teach guys how to get pussy?? Have you ever went to school in your life lmao

Mentalcelsuicel said:
Dude What science classes teach guys how to get pussy?? Have you ever went to school in your life lmao

I meant just in general any classes that would encourage logical thinking, which obviously you seemed to have missed a few. A logical person who is constantly rejected will easily recognize something needs to change. Most bluepilled cucks might think it is related to some personality trait or something said in the interaction, but we know better than that.

I mean, either just LDAR all day and don't change a damn thing related to your looks or try to change something and report back.  Something so simple is lost on this site sometimes.