Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels Do Not Exist" – JFL

• Thread starter take__the__dog_pill
  • Start date
chads and chadlites are more delusional than cucks

This guy has made over 350 Videos on "nofap tips", each 20 minutes up to an hour.
Let this man cope in peace, for he has fully given into his insanity.:feelsWizard:

Could still get a noodlewhore though JBW:feelshehe:

This guy has made over 350 Videos on "nofap tips", each 20 minutes up to an hour.
Let this man cope in peace, for he has fully given into his insanity.:feelsWizard:

Could still get a noodlewhore though JBW:feelshehe:
He has made 1091 NoFap videos to be exact. He has a playlist on his channel. If we are to believe him he has had a couple of chicks.

Disliked and left with out watching.

Doing my part.
:feelsokman:

chadlite speaks down and tries to tell us our problems arent real. The jokes right themselves.

Not watching this low IQ shit

Incels don't exist bro, just do a 100 days nofap and a Stacy will grab you by the cock and pull you to her room.

a good lucking guy disregarding the black pill

Every fucking time

If Incels don’t exist, then how about these people stop whining about them.

chadlite speaks down and tries to tell us our problems arent real. The jokes right themselves.
Not a chadlite. If you look at his face closely, he's a high tier normie MAX. With that being said, fuck this delusional faggot

Watched 10 minutes of that garbage, wow some people are that retarded. He started spouting off on “just lift bro” and nofap. Switched off. I bet anything he’s incel himself.

Seeing guys here with bigdicks and refusing landwhales and wanting loli I really think ...