Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels deflecting ERs to look "peaceful"

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
There are two camps in the incel community from my observation since 2016. One camp wants incels to be known as the public enemy, which are "terrorists" that goes ER, and another that wants to stay peaceful, excommunicating those who goes ER and support the first camp.

However, the thing is, no matter how much you reject people like Alek or ER, saying that they weren't even incels, in order to deflect them from the "greater incel community", it won't work. People will still go ER in our name (even if they don't have a presence in any incel communities, like AM), and we will still get blamed. So, the "public enemy" trope is unavoidable.

So, sit back and enjoy the show.

Celebrating ER's just seem edgy for the sake of being edgy. ER's don't really accomplish anything.
And most of them glow anyways.

ER is a prophet if you disagree youre a faggot. Inflicting physical pain on foids should be rewarded not frown upon.

Celebrating ER's just seem edgy for the sake of being edgy. ER's don't really accomplish anything.
And most of them glow anyways.
"It does accomplish something. if not for ER I wouldn't be here. I had no idea what Incel was until he became a supreme gentleman. He and all other supreme gentlemen are heroes. They FORCE society to acknowledge our existence!"

"Respect our existence, or expect our resistance"

I hate when people go ER because it further cucks our gun laws.

"It does accomplish something. if not for ER I wouldn't be here. I had no idea what Incel was until he became a supreme gentleman. He and all other supreme gentlemen are heroes. They FORCE society to acknowledge our existence!"

"Respect our existence, or expect our resistance"
Most people find this community cause they are ugly.