Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels could probably find a woman if they stopped obsessing."

Yunez.Belgrade

Yunez.Belgrade

Makimacel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g05x92/incels_could_probably_find_a_woman_if_they/

This is the only thing that came to mind :feelskek: :feelskek:

"won't meet all of their insane requirements"

What insane requirements? I would date below my looksmatch

Last edited:

What insane requirements? I would date below looksmatch
Like nigga I would ascend with Lizzie Velasquez even:feelsseriously:

What insane requirements? I would date below looksmatch
he means that his gf is ugly af and has a high bodycount

this retard missed out on pretty much all his life, is already a grittered old man who just found a girlfriend (something all males have done 2 decades ago before him) and has the audacity to make fun of us?

Like nigga I would ascend with Lizzie Velasquez even:feelsseriously:
Looks more like a corpse than an alive human, might as well do some grave digging like @Stupid Clown (in video game)

What insane requirements? I would date below my looksmatch
My standards made me get zero likes on Tinder? How does that work?

insane requirements =>
-alive
-want me

I'm not insane as he is if he thinks I should remove one criteria

"Just stop thinking about it bro" is probably the worst thing to tell anyone, if you told a gRaped foid to stop thinking about it, she'd cry about what you said to everyone

He finds a online girlfriend at the age of 35 and he thinks he's so far above us :feelskek:
Ik some retard back on discord who thought he was the shit for having an E GF in some shitty server :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ik some retard back on discord who thought he was the shit for having an E GF in some shitty server :feelskek: :feelskek:
She was probably just using him to get him to buy her steam games and nitro as well kek

Another silly lad who starts talking to some e-girl and now he's overcome the odds just by being a good person.

"Just stop thinking about it bro" is probably the worst thing to tell anyone, if you told a gRaped foid to stop thinking about it, she'd cry about what you said to everyone
just deny your biologically hardwired desires bro, just ignore your brain's instincts to breed bro, just ignore your natural desire for love and cherishment.

Yet these sluts obsess relentlessly Over deranged serial killers. Yeah right

this retard missed out on pretty much all his life, is already a grittered old man who just found a girlfriend (something all males have done 2 decades ago before him) and has the audacity to make fun of us?
and its not even an irl one, its just online, who prolly doesnt hasnt even seen his face, he might as well be larping about this one. :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

I didn't "obsess" for 20+ years (and still don't, but this brocel-in-denial would probably say that me posting here means obsessing over women regardless), and it still didn't change anything for me:feelsbadman:.

(not true, I have held hands)
Fucking mogger:feelsUgh::chad:.

my insane requirements:
ALIVE (OPTIONAL)

and its not even an irl one, its just online, who prolly doesnt hasnt even seen his face, he might as well be larping about this one. :feelsPop: :feelsPop:
Unfathomebly CUcked Beyond repair.

totally personality brooooo
Its way worse

That is retarded. Normie simps obsess over foids more than we do, LTNs give onlyfans whores a 6 figure salary. Nowhere in my routine am I ever thinking about some whores.

It's funny how they always think that women can telepathically tell how and what we think before ever getting to meet us.

It's funny how they always think that women can telepathically tell how and what we think before ever getting to meet us.
and basically every time bluepillers and foids on IT write about incels, they fail to understand how and what we think

instead they come to shallow conclusions based on tribalism, prejudice, misunderstandings and projections

yet they expect us to think that foids' immediate judgements are immaculate

a sane person notices that foids judge incels in seconds, anc concludes that it must be how they look

an insane schizo bluepiller concludes that foids are mind-readers, and can somehow draw conclusions based on more than the only information they have: how you look

Half the problem is not even looks or social skills, but the fact that many of us don't get opportunities to interact with young women in our daily life. This means you're going to be single unless you make an effort, because you have to make an effort to figure out how to meet women.

NIgga the copium is GIGAGIGANT on this. Imagine being that delulu.

>insane req
have u ever read what incels actually want? Kek

The Cuck's first girlfriend must be a post-wall Roastie, maybe even a single mom or a landwhale...

Incel in Denial turned Betabuxx for a Worthless Foid Roastie...

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back