Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels conquer Russia

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Ive just read Russian press with help of google translator and my meagr knowledge of russian.
Incels idealogical blitzkrieg goes very fast and very succesfully in Russia

That's great. Poles are developing incel communities too.

Post articles or cope.

We should start the International Brotherhood of Incels (IBI).
It could be an international political party.

they'll do what nazicels couldn't

Post articles or cope.
Download russian virtual keyboard. Then type the word Инцел into google search. I did it though my russian is poor therefore you can do this as well.
@First loss

Back home by christmas! :feelsautistic:

As far as ive learned russian men are the most bluepilled creatures on earth because of resudial traditionalism.
But when they face the truth of blackpill they are immune to plague of western liberal conquest

If you ever go to Eastern European beaches, everyone is out of shape and has a dad bod, versus western beaches I’ve been to like 80% of people very toned and chad or stacy. It’s way more acceptable to be ugly it seems in the east from my personal experiences in both regions.

If you ever go to Eastern European beaches, everyone is out of shape and has a dad bod, versus western beaches I’ve been to like 80% of people very toned and chad or stacy. It’s way more acceptable to be ugly it seems in the east from my personal experiences in both regions.

I think that's because malnutrition, bad economies due to marxism & also because their healthy male population was mowed down in the XX century by german artillery. It's a miracle Russia is still a somewhat functional country

I think that's because malnutrition, bad economies due to marxism & also because their healthy male population was mowed down in the XX century by german artillery. It's a miracle Russia is still a somewhat functional country
Boleshit. Russians are better looking

Not surprised, they have some of the worst incel problems ever in Russia, just look at that shit with the world cup and tinder, all the women bragged about fucking foreign men.

I wish them Godspeed.

Not surprised, they have some of the worst incel problems ever in Russia, just look at that shit with the world cup and tinder, all the women bragged about fucking foreign men.

I wish them Godspeed.
Oh yeas . it will be funny hehe

Boleshit. Russians are better looking

never seen an attractive russian, they all look hapas in denial to me, a few outleirs here & there but most look like Putin

Russia is a based country i love it, i want to move there but i cant be bothered learning Russian

Russia is a based country i love it, i want to move there but i cant be bothered learning Russian

IDK

it's still ran my marxist/kgb thugs who'd probably censor forums like this

Download russian virtual keyboard. Then type the word Инцел into google search. I did it though my russian is poor therefore you can do this as well.
@First loss
Mostly bluepilled propaganda, copywrighted from american media.

However, I saw blackpilled posts on 2ch long before it became trendy.

Mostly bluepilled propaganda, copywrighted from american media.

However, I saw blackpilled posts on 2ch long before it became trendy.
Every propoganda is good for incels.

Every propoganda is good for incels.
Sometimes I think if I should write an article for local media about incels, to bring some truth to the masses.