Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels community might die - Net Neutrality

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I'm sure you guys all heard about net neutrality (if not watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHOkdEBpwDc), if net neutrality fails then Comcast and shitty companies like them will basically make you charge for websites (like television) and they can control what websites you can and cannot go to. Since everyone hates us, I highly doubt they will allow us.  

if that happens, I will try to cope with video games, if that doesn't work, I seriously think suicide is the only thing left, i hate my life, every aspect of it sucks, my social, romantic, university (depression is making it harder to study). I don't know what I will do if this place goes, /r/ForeverAlone are very blue pilled and don't want to accept that Looks > Personality. 

I love you all boyos :(

RE: Incels community might die

Our only way is reuniting IRL guys, come, before is too late

I propose arizona.

The community might die but the spirit lives on. The anger, the hatred, the rage, the suicidal thoughts, the pain, the angst will always be there to keep us company even when we are all alone.

When is this being decided on?

If that happens, It's truly over. Loads of incels will probably kill themselves. I'd do it too but I'm going to do it soon enough anyway because I have my method sorted.

It's only in America though?

Battlefield3cel said:
When is this being decided on?

December 14

Bushladen008 said:
It's only in America though?

Yes but it affects everyone, 99% of internet and website servers are in the usa, plus most countries just follow what america is doing.

LOL. Are you kidding me.

It's genuinely over.

Globalist, Jewish parasites are trying to censor information they don't like.

Nah, they can suck on it.

Wasn't Trump going to save us from the evil hands of the jew? what's happening?

thankfully I don't live in the USA

iiiTeMpeR said:
December 14

Yes but it affects everyone, 99% of internet and website servers are in the usa, plus most countries just follow what america is doing.

Thanks. Do you know if this will affect the Darknet as well?

skinnyfat said:
Wasn't Trump going to save us from the evil hands of the jew? what's happening?

thankfully I don't live in the USA

Trumps daughter converted and married a jew, trump is pro isreal and is fucking over america (btw fuck Hilary clit she sucks just as much as pepe)

My last refuge, it's truly over boyos.

Realistically, I don't see net neutrality dying. Every year or two it becomes an "issue" and the internet panics, but ultimately nothing happens.

There is absolutely no way congress will vote to end net neutrality. If that happened the outrage from the general public would be massive and most incumbents would lose their seat (and we all know politicians care about reelection more than anything else). Net neutrality isn't just extremely popular, but it has very little opposition. Sure, many people are indifferent about it, but how many people actively oppose it besides ISPs? And even people who are neutral (or just uninformed) on net neutrality would be outraged once they started getting charged extra to access certain websites.

This is suicidefuel at it’s finest. I fucking hate Comcast and all the other businesses run by greedy Jews. If this actually happens then I’ll just have to live off anime and vidya games. Someone pinch me, this is a nightmare.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Realistically, I don't see net neutrality dying.  Every year or two it becomes an "issue" and the internet panics, but ultimately nothing happens.  

There is absolutely no way congress will vote to end net neutrality.  If that happened the outrage from the general public would be massive and most incumbents would lose their seat (and we all know politicians care about reelection more than anything else).  Net neutrality isn't just extremely popular, but it has very little opposition.  Sure, many people are indifferent about it, but how many people actively oppose it besides ISPs?  And even people who are neutral (or just uninformed) on net neutrality would be outraged once they started getting charged extra to access certain websites.
Thanks for giving me hope. I didn’t think about it like that.

I just looked up what's going on. Man, I've been REALLY out of the loop due to the fact I've spent every waking moment working and on incels.is.

Apparently this will be a vote at the FCC, not congress, and it looks like it might pass there. I had no idea the FCC had the authority to unilaterally end net neutrality. It looks like congress can stop them though, maybe that's what will happen.

I still just don't see net neutrality ending. Worst case scenario, it passes at the FCC and congress stops them.

Lmao, no way this is actually happening. Those disgusting, degenerate Jews will have their heads on pikes if they continue with shit like this. Most people are already waking up to their acts.