Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels.co would be dead without r/inceltears

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
They're literally free advertising. The folks who post there try to cherry pick the stupidest and most disgusting posts from this site, but they're so retarded that they also show a lot of our based posts. And when they do that, the incels who are still in the dark go to reddit and see the the truth in full display with the IP of the forum in every screenshot. So I'd like to give unironic thanks to the cucks of IT for spreading the word to unreached cels. :feelzez:

graytier thread

r/Incel tears would be dead without incels.co*

Fuck off foid shitstain

inklers.co would be dead with r/inklertear

As bad as IT is at least this is the one positive of having them, its very hard to find out about co without IT.

ironic since i actually learned about incels from them and consequently got blackpilled.

I literally created my account on here after browsing IT...

First: No, IT is not as relevant as its old version was. Second: Yes, they have some use for us; They help lazycels to find the most based threads

It's a symbiotic relationship.

They're parasites who would be extinct without us, while if they disappeared we'd continue to exist just fine.

True, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for IT.
Would still be here, but not as hateful/angry ngl. If I hadn't seen how they mocked people at their lowest (even in suicide notes) and how arrogant/hypocritical they are I would have remained just a sad man.

I wouldn't even know the word "incel" if it wasn't for IT. I then started watching Incel TV and lurked here a few months
It's a symbiotic relationship.
There's hundreds of upvotes on every IT threads while here is usually

Users who are viewing this thread​

Total: 24 (Incels: 4, Bluepillers: 20)

This is pretty stupid. Theirs is the only one which will die. Ours will continue to thrive

Other way around you silly GrAYcel