Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels.co isn't the last stop in your life

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
Incels.co isn't the last stop in anyone's life. Eventually, the fakecels/LARPers will either get exposed or tired and move on, careercels will ditch the site to dedicate themselves to work and money, truecels will rope, regular incels will either attempt a 360° spin to improve their situation or cope for the rest of their lives.

What makes you think that this is the last stop for you? You're just passing through, this is all temporary.

I hope everyone ascends

everything thing is temporary

Incels.co isn't the last stop in anyone's life. Eventually, the fakecels/LARPers will either get exposed or tired and move on, careercels will ditch the site to dedicate themselves to work and money, truecels will rope, regular incels will either attempt a 360° spin to improve their situation or cope for the rest of their lives.

What makes you think that this is the last stop for you? You're just passing through, this is all temporary.
cope:feelsrope:

over for laststopcels

I missed out on teen love. That's worse than being drowned.

The last stop in my life is ropemax. .co is the second last.

I’ll be here forever

So I will be here alone, fapping to lolis

Kadınlar Kekistan

I would rape every single one of them.

original

It can't be the last stop of my life because my life never began

This is just the beginning of the pain tbh

Last true stop is the final step before kicking the ladder out.

You're just passing through, this is all temporary.
DONT SPEAK TO ME OR MY COPES EVER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My chances of ascending gets lower and lower as time passes and i get more bald(dispite being already subhuman) it would take a miracle for me to ascend.I don't have any career going either because I'm low IQ and can't do STEM