Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.co is such a creepy place

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
I used to go on there a lot, and there’s just just so many dark disturbing people on there. I remember reading a post a guy made about how a girl asked if he had a girlfriend and he cussed her out and made her cry. A lot of them praise Hitler too. Sexually frustrated young impressionable men go on there, and it ends up taking over their lives and fucks them up

stop just stop

Bro where are you getting these copypastas :feelskek:

Drnkzuk

I used to go on there a lot, and there’s just just so many dark disturbing people on there. I remember reading a post a guy made about how a girl asked if he had a girlfriend and he cussed her out and made her cry. A lot of them praise Hitler too. Sexually frustrated young impressionable men go on there, and it ends up taking over their lives and fucks them up
:soy:

where'd u get that jfl

The first one was more believable tbh.

Rat

A rat has infiltrated this thread.

nice new avi
I wish there was an avi history feature so i could recognize most motherfuckers who change avi's as much as they get ignored by foids

IT will find a way to touch this.

copypastepill strikes again