Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels.co football team

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Hey guys why not make a football(not the american) team and join some shit league like faroe islands or san marino and win the cup
I have played a lot of football especially younger and i can score goals so i am on the attacking side,i can be both winger or center forward
in some post i saw that my bro @ihaveno1 likes goalkeeping so he is defenitely our goalie
we need 9basic players and like 6reserves tbh appy if u want tbh ngl

Btw animeavicels can apply to be our cheerleaders

Last edited:
I can play on the wings

I have every attribute maxxed out apart from passing and shooting.

In football I would always make runs from one end to the other end like messi but then fuck up when I passed or shot

I can play as CM and send in those long balls

im striker, im also better than all of you so yeah

I can play left bench.

I’ll play on the sidelines, well away from the action.

I played defense before in school.

I used to play GK and defense

I used to mostly be the goalkeeper because I was bad.

Hey guys why not make a football(not the american) team and join some shit league like faroe islands or san marino and win the cup
I have played a lot of football especially younger and i can score goals so i am on the attacking side,i can be both winger or center forward
in some post i saw that my bro @ihaveno1 likes goalkeeping so he is defenitely our goalie
we need 9basic players and like 6reserves tbh appy if u want tbh ngl

I'm a good midfielder

hated the sport ngl

Everybody so high inhib, nobody wants to be a manager

I always got picked last and would probably be picked last here JFL.

The only time I didn’t get picked last was when I was playing with my 7 year old cousin and his friends when I was 16, that was honestly one of my happier moments

I always got picked last and would probably be picked last here JFL.

The only time I didn’t get picked last was when I was playing with my 7 year old cousin and his friends when I was 16, that was honestly one of my happier moments
Brutal first-grade mog. Tbh i always got picked last when we played volleyball at PE. İ was so trash at it, i couldn't even do shit. Everyone was shouting at me and I couldn't even understand why, i tried my best. Ofc i was bluepulled as a schoolcel, so i thought with hard work i can become good, and get Stacy harem. İ asked coach if i can join the volleyball section, and I started to go there every other day after classes. Unironically, i was so hyped, so when i came to the first training coach shown newbies, including me the basics, and somehow i mogged the shit out of everyone even the Chads which were like 5 years older than me would have hard time closing their mogger jaws. Was happy af

I was a good central tip until depression hit me

I’ll play on the sidelines, well away from the action.
But not with this!
3107.jpg