Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels.co down?

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Did anyone else find today that incels.co was DOWN, giving an error message:

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Mangy gits over at the domain provider shut it down for no reason

I got that earlier this morning.

Take the domain pill

Where will you guys migrate if this 0place is down for good ?.

I don't know if this was a tech glitch or if someone tried to shut us down. But this is the kind of threat (to free speech, the right to assemble...) I was referring to yesterday. The more we let others define us as an objective threat, the more our haters feel justified in pulling stunts to silence us, and when that doesn't work, remove us by force. With no advocacy, law enforcement and the courts, already biased, would likely unofficially support it. Once you're labeled "terrorists" you have no rights.

Bros I fucking missed you. I was so lonely this morning. This place is my only social outlet

Neet.me and looksmax was also having problems

Is it coming back?

It seems that you will have to type incels.is to open this site. Unfortunately any links from this place will be unopenable. This is why we should have a dark net domain as a back up.

It seems that you will have to type incels.is to open this site. Unfortunately any links from this place will be unopenable. This is why we should have a dark net domain as a back up.
I suggested that. I should’ve put my post regarding that in suggestions ngl.

I suggested that. I should’ve put my post regarding that in suggestions ngl.
Probably. This place definitely needs a permanent place that will absolutely never get shut down

Bros I fucking missed you. I was so lonely this morning. This place is my only social outlet
I felt really sad when I thought it was shut down for good. They took my copes away!

Oy vey SHUT IT DOWN
Merchant destroys western civilization with one simple trick

Yep I got that message was wondering wtf is goin on.

This site can’t be reached​

Check if there is a typo in incels.co.

• If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN