Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.co Discord?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
Sorry for the daft question. Does this site also have a dedicated Discord server?

No. Stupid question. Stupid idea to have a discord for this site. Get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see you online on this forum ever again.

No. Stupid question. Stupid idea to have a discord for this site. Get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see you online on this forum ever again.
Giphy 16

Calm down, was only just wondering! That's all.

Calm down, was only just wondering! That's all.
NONONONO FUCK YOU CUNT GTFO IF U DONT HAVE A TOXIC PERSONALITT YOU CAN LEAVE YOU FAGGOT NIGGER CUNT

NONONONO FUCK YOU CUNT GTFO IF U DONT HAVE A TOXIC PERSONALITT YOU CAN LEAVE YOU FAGGOT NIGGER CUNT

Oh, one more thing to say. Go easy on the weed. You sound borderline psychotic!!

Oh, one more thing to say. Go easy on the weed. You sound borderline psychotic!!
I can't do weed it's bad for me. Shit genetics in every aspect possible

He is just messing with you.

Am I right? @FastBananaCEO

Just fire Valverde bro!

64047a8c15454a66759c1d693db216261604594fe46f359d76a499a1eaff1827

He is just messing with you.

Am I right? @FastBananaCEO

Just fire Valverde bro!
Had the pleasure of meeting Valverde at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

Join if you like BBC and hamlossus(some fat guy)

I tried to join but no one accepted me :feelsrope: i don't know if they don't want me or if it's inactive tbh

Sorry to ask but are you blind?
Screenshot 20200116 062518