Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels can't even be heroes

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
Imagine if you saved a 4-year old girl from drowning in the sea. You'd probably make local news, have an interview and be thanked by the parents.

Now imagine if Chad did the same thing. He'd be on national news, trending on TikTok and Twitter. He'd be interviewed in a long interview and he'd get fan mail from hundreds of foids. He'd be a true hero, given awards by the city. The family of the girl he rescued would probably make him an honorary member of the family and invite him to see the girl grow up.

So what's the difference? Chad has a better face than you. He looks like a hero, you don't!

Imagine if you saved a 4-year old girl from drowning in the sea. You'd probably make local news, have an interview and be thanked by the parents.

Now imagine if Chad did the same thing. He'd be on national news, trending on TikTok and Twitter. He'd be interviewed in a long interview and he'd get fan mail from hundreds of foids. He'd be a true hero, given awards by the city. The family of the girl he rescued would probably make him an honorary member of the family and invite him to see the girl grow up.

So what's the difference? Chad has a better face than you. He looks like a hero, you don't!
brutal

All cause of few changes in bone structure

True. Appearence decides everything

I would still save the child, I don't care about appreciation

If you can't be the hero, be the villain.

this might happen if chad killed a 4 y/o foid

he would get hybristophile groupies

but I don't think people would care that much about just saving some foid, unless she was well-known

If you are incel people might even say you tried to drown the kid.

I would still save the child, I don't care about appreciation
I would let her drown, because I know that once she grew up she wouldn't fuck me

and if you mentioned you were incel, you wouldn't make the town paper

Lmao fuck being a hero. Everyone and this trash soyciety can FUCKING BURN for all I care

NO PUSSY NO WORK
NO GF NO SAFETY
NO WIFE NO CONTRIBUTIONS
NO SEX NO HELP

Lmao fuck being a hero. Everyone and this trash soyciety can FUCKING BURN for all I care

NO PUSSY NO WORK
NO GF NO SAFETY
NO WIFE NO CONTRIBUTIONS
NO SEX NO HELP
:lul: :dab:

Chad is as chad does .

There have been sevERal hERoes:society:

You might as well have killed the kid depending on how unlucky you got at birth

Brutal. That’s also why heros in movies are almost always attractive.

Normies will immediately change the channel the moment they see an incel's face