Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incels bullying men into thinking they're ugly and hopeless

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Buliai

HOW DARE YOU

you shouldn't care about this napoleon bee yourself

Incels of this forum have done nothing. B-b-but he wrote mean words! This shit is nothing, words on a screen on an obscure forum, don't like it? Don't come here you fucking, faggot, internet was always a shithole. One inceltears user has fucked a child though. Also, nice projection saying we are bullying men in to suicide, since that is what you cucks have been doing all the time.

They wouldn't be asking perpetual losers on the internet if it's over for them if it wasn't over for them.

Stop bullying me, inkel :soy:

Not all incels. We're a community of peace (sERiously).

We've created the blackpill. The truth movement

"Bullying men into suicide."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The absolute state of IT rn.

Incels are now chads. Strong enough to bully other men :chad: :chad:

I like how they see one incel talk about this and think we all do it. Little do they know we have reasons for things we do. Me for example I hate women because every woman I have come across has made fun of my height, look, compare me with normal fags in a bad way, ect. Now I'm here. Guess I'm the problem 100%

Incels bullying turned me into a manlet ded ses

:soy:
"we will kill you if we see you ever touch a girl on the street, you fucking inkwell."

"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP BULLYING ME I DINDU NUFFIN I WAS JUST THE MESSENGER."

The Blackpill ever existed. We just discovered it.

No the "Blackpill" is a term that was created. We discovered the truths and called it the "blackpill"

Jfl at "bullying men". You mean the soyfags who write threads about us all day on IT? Telling them the truth isn't "bullying" and if they're high iq they'll thank us for blackpilling them. No incel from here has ever killed anyone either.

Being happy or making jokes about a foid getting raped and killed doesn't mean we advocate for it. That's like saying "celebrating a burglar getting shot is advocating murder". Same thing when we celebrate a rostie getting killed by a chad. They should've been with their looksmatch instead of going for chads who are out their league, and who treat them like toilets. I won't give my looksmatch sympathy for her abusing her inflated smv by the cucked government and media.

"Harassing women" to soycucks can just mean calling them whores or telling the truth about them.

Last edited:
Incels bullying turned me into a manlet ded ses
same I was 6'5" but an incel PMed me "abra kadabra you are now a manlet" and I shrunk several inches to 5'3". Tragic really.

Jfl at "bullying men". You mean the soyfags who write threads about us all day on IT? Telling them the truth isn't "bullying" and if they're high iq they'll thank us for blackpilling them. No incel from here has ever killed anyone either.

Being happy or making jokes about a foid getting raped and killed doesn't mean we advocate for it. That's like saying "celebrating a burglar getting shot is advocating murder". Same thing when we celebrate a rostie getting killed by a chad. They should've been with their looksmatch instead of going for chads who are out their league, and who treat them like toilets. I won't give my looksmatch sympathy for her abusing her inflated smv by the cucked government and media.

"Harassing women" to soycucks can just mean calling them whores or telling the truth about them.
Height of the Mt. Everest IQ
same I was 6'5" but an incel PMed me "abra kadabra you are now a manlet" and I shrunk several inches to 5'3". Tragic really.
I legit lold at this

"All Muslims are terrorists and pedofiles"

CuckTears: :no::feels:

"All Incels are terrorists and pedofiles"

CuckTears: :yes::soy:

If you found this obscure little forum in the far corner of the internet, then you already knew it was over. I don’t think anyone was tricked into joining here.