Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels blamed for the rise of far right in Europe

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Finally a good thing (in more mainstream view) they are accusing us of

Progresstards ignore the fact that many foids also voted for the "far right" (otherwise they wouldn't succeed) and that many "far right" parties are led by women, like Mussolini 's granddaughter and le pen

European Far Right is just Jewish controlled opposition anyways

None of the winning parties in Europe are "Far-Right" They are just right. The left sicken me.

None of the winning parties in Europe are "Far-Right" They are just right. The left sicken me.
Tbh. I think they're more in line with Asian political parties, such as liberal democracy party in Japan (relatively closed immigration policy, social conservativism etc)

The foid in question turned out to be a fat sheboon. To absolutely nobody's surprise. Every assumption you have about these kinds of people turns out to be true.

They’re right, y’know. We’re also behind the JFK assasination and control the Rothschilds.

They’re right, y’know. We’re also behind the JFK assasination and control the Rothschilds.
JFK was a sexhaver that banged Marilyn Monroe, a prototypical empowered womyn foreshadowing the scourge we have to fend off today. Good riddance.

European parliament is a joke. Policies are decided by kikes in Washington and Tel Aviv, not there.

WERE LITERALLY SAVING THE WHITE RACE GG LETS GO

Incel is just anything they don’t like

Anyone who doesn't kiss the ground femoids walk on = incel

cry me a river, whores

Yes! We are unstoppable, keep crying leftie cucks lmao

"Sad day for incels" when is it not a sad day for incels?

Nothing ever happens

Anyone who doesn't kiss the ground femoids walk on = incel
That's why I openly declare myself an incel. I'm not ashamed to admit it when most young men are incels anyway.

I don't shy away from labels in uncensored platforms. Only cowards hide behind it; incels in denial, faggots in closest, low T cucks etc.

Yes just blame incels for everything

JFK was a sexhaver that banged Marilyn Monroe
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I ENVY JFK, MARILYN MONROE WAS GIGASTACY, OF COURSE SHE WANTS TO FUCK CHAD PRESIDENT, YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING CATCH HER FUCK THE JANITOR

FUCK BOTH OF THEM, GLAD THEYRE FUCKING DEAD :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

No such thing as far-right. The left is just too far left and people are tired of all the bullshit they push. Cultural destruction, misandry, white hate, economical failures and criminal activity are among what the left likes.

And then Macron went for a hail-mary. Hopefully that cuck loses still.