Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Incels believe women owe them sex, experts tells terrorism trial" - News

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

The blatant lies, this so called 'expert' is courts how Incels think. This isn't true, we don't think women owe us sex, we just think the system is unequal, this is a place for coping

This is like a white Republican explaining what Racism is while a black man gets sentenced. How would a white man be able to relate to the Black man.

How would a non Incel relate to a Incel in any way

@mental_out
@Gymcelled
@ShySaxon
@PPEcel
@pp183

Last edited:
Dfsd

After 9/11, on TV there were images of muslims chanting in the streets. Nobody thought they should have been arrested.

But of course, we are an easy target, because we're not numerous and deep down they know that we're not really dangerous. Mass murderers among our ranks are probably flukes, and in any case I very much doubt that silencing an incel is going to make him less likely to erupt violently.

Last edited:
He should have rapemaxxed imo (in minecraft of course) he is not white so maybe he could get away with that in the United Cuckdom :feelshaha:

He should have rapemaxxed imo (in minecraft of course) he is not white so maybe he could get away with that in the United Cuckdom :feelshaha:
Nope he isn't Muslim

lmao, there are experts for every single shit nowadays, and they say the same thing that any soy on the internet says

After 9/11, on TV there were images of muslims chanting in the streets. Nobody thought they should have been arrested.

But of course, we are an easy target, because we're not numerous and deep down they know that we're not really dangerous. Mass murderers among our ranks are probably flukes, and in any case I very much doubt that silencing an incel is going to make him less likely to erupt violently.

lmao, there are experts for every single shit nowadays, and they say the same thing that any soy on the internet says

jfl most incels are bluepilled soycucks
yeah, go on, arrest all incels aka 90% of males and only leave the 10% of psychopathic chads, enjoy your stone age society

jfl most incels are bluepilled soycucks
yeah, go on, arrest all incels aka 90% of males and only leave the 10% of psychopathic chads, enjoy your stone age society
They would enjoy tho, while we rot

They would enjoy tho, while we rot
yeah, normies probably orgasm when they get beheaded by an even more violent and psychopathic chad
they're retarded creatures with no self-preservation instinct

yeah, normies probably orgasm when they get beheaded by an even more violent and psychopathic chad
they're retarded creatures with no self-preservation instinct
They enjoy cuckolding

Meanwhile sex havers kill thousands of people every single day. Wow.. why isn't anyone doing anything about that? If anyone has any problem with death of some choice individuals they should be concerned with the death of all individuals. He who does should stand in the street forever crying about the hundred people that just died in that millisecond or indeed have died from natural causes. He should cry until he has no salt left in his body and he is a husk falling to the hard earth. Until that person cries himself to death over all the people dying everywhere on this planet I don't want to hear how he only cares about some but not all.

This is a false flag 100%. The boy is too stupid for this to be realistic.

Dr Stephane Baele, a senior lecturer in politics at the University of Exeter, who has advised the UK Home Office on online security, appeared via video link at the High Court of Edinburgh trial on Thursday.
JFL why is a politics lecturer testifying as an expert on incels? They might as well have got a random person off the street
Dr Baele carried out his report with information provided on Friel’s Google searches, website browsing activity and the views he expressed to Ms Drummond and Dr Quinn.
Using google searches as evidence of terrorism is concerning. This is why incels should use duckduckgo.

It was also pretty stupid of the guy to talk to a foid social worker about his plans. He might as well have arrested himself. Must have bought the meme that social workers are meant to "help him with his issues"

Last edited:

(((Experts)))

Some incels think women owe them sex. Some don't. Plenty of men that have sex also think women owe them sex, to an extreme degree. Literal serial murder-rapists are sometimes in consensual romantic relationships.

I have a PhD in roastology from Blackpill College, I am now a certified expert on w*men :feelsokman:

I don't know who I hate more. The goyim or the Jews.

These "experts" are a bunch of frauds & morons.