Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Incels aren't real because woman thinks all men are ugly

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★

50d7b601 db67 4942 a8a9 c185eed592d8 910x1198

The guy she thinks is ugly

Some guy posted this a few hours ago. Must be catching fire.

they still reject us anyways stupid whore wouldn’t even do a one night stand with any of us meanwhile chad gets it easily

Last edited:
STOP REPOSTING THIS UGLY WHORE FFS

I FOR ONE AM BORED OF THIS SHIT

@NeverEvenBegan you selfquote more than intellau

it's good to know that you hate whores for that reason. although technically don't prostitutes fuck ugly men all the time. plus I'm fairly sure jho low and harvey weinstein weren't chad but still had sex with freak whores

as for my opinion on the whore question, the only problem I have with whores is that they are whores.

@
NeverEvenBegan
@NeverEvenBegan you selfquote more than intellau
Lifefuel for selfquotecels

it's good to know that you hate whores for that reason. although technically don't prostitutes fuck ugly men all the time. plus I'm fairly sure jho low and harvey weinstein weren't chad but still had sex with degenerate whores

as for my opinion on the whore question, the only problem I have with whores is that they are whores.
MY SPERM NEEDS TO INSIDE WHORE WOMB :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

actually I do have more problems with them but I can't remember what atm

MY SPERM NEEDS TO INSIDE WHORE WOMB :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
whore fetish that's a new one

ok maybe that explains y u love margot robbie so much. good luck fucking her, tag me + asakura after doing that so we can call her mid and argue abt it

I hate all women that deny our struggle

Margot Robbie needs a gangbang with ugly incel men :lasereyes:
yes they are her looksmatch so she doesn't deserve any better. but if incels aren't real then how can this happen

???

Only good comment:bigbrain:

NYCels must ascend with this subway foid

so supposing that incels aren't real, they are all actually disciplined volcels who have renounced sex with foids to practice brahmacharya in solace

I think this raises the question of what abt foids is so offputting that all of these men are voluntarily turning to celibacy instead

maybe foids should improve their personality? maybe they need to work on being more attractive and desirable, which the ugly whore in this tiktok clearly is not? it is a fascinating question

NYCels must ascend with this subway foid
NYCels would be better off getting sex from the prettier washed-up druggie who is probably screaming unintelligible shit somewhere else in the carriage

Women gaslight and change reality to fit their narrative

i) rate 93% of men as "average"

"I see average men with beautiful women all the time"

ii) See 5/10 men with his hambeast 1/10 wife at Walmart

"ugly men can get women, just go to Walmart"

Foid logic

Atleast the 4th time this Vile cunt has been posted on here

Most anti-incel fags cope with "he wasn't bad looking at all" to figures like ER, Jake Davison or Alek Minassian and blame them for their inceldom without realising the hypergamous nature of foids and I think most of is here wouldn't be incels if foids weren't Chad only.