Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incels aren't even bad looking"

That's because most people here are not incels.

true, i am a chad larping as a fakeCel, where is my weekly pusy????!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

I actually agree with that statement to some degree
It's obvious if you stay around this forum for a longer time and see 90% of the user base rotate around.

Dnw but true. I've already been complimented by foids, either specifically (voice, torso, hands) or overall ("cute", "good-looking", "handsome"). But I'm aware I'm LTN, at best MTN. Anyway I'm a neurodivergent manlet thus I'm fucked.

It's obvious if you stay around this forum for a longer time and see 90% of the user base rotate around.
Cuckit is more incel than Master's forums

I'm the only real incel. Everyone else is Chad.

There's always the cuck life for a MTN wifing up a single mom past her youth and nearing needing to be looked after due to destroying her body with weight gain, drugs, alcohol and/or chronic STD. Technically being able to get in at the lower tier means you aren't "incel"
complimented by foids, either specifically (voice, torso, hands) or overall ("cute", "good-looking", "handsome"). But I'm aware I'm LTN, at best MTN.
Women will not want you until they allow their value to fall way lower than your social value. Ever LTN in competition for the very rare chic that dates beneath their own social value (Happens sometimes because their male role model, guardian or parent is a LTN and develops a biased for a specific LTN "look", gets stuck in a low m:f ratio geographic area, puppy love becomes full blown relationship)

I personally think any woman would fall for a LTN or MTN if they didn't have much choice and even moreso give them a chance. Many women will not even allow LTN within talking distance because they know there is a chance they might accidentally fall for them. So what happens is a pecking order is established and being rude to LTN as a social culture becomes common. It's basically Cultural stratification of beauty and social value with specific linear divisions like oil on water. They stop mixing

Last edited:
based oreoman saying it like how it be :feelsYall:

No one has ever complimented my appearance in my entire life (mother and grandmother don't count)

The only “choosing signals” or “complements” that really matters if a foid allows you to fuck her, if it’s not that then nothing else matters, everything else is cope. no choosing signals/indicator of interest matters at the end of the day as it’s all a bullshit cock tease they do to manipulate you.

Oreo man is one of the greatest black pill overlords of all time btw alongside with Renegade #1