Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels are WAY too shafted, and should NEVER provide

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
I was particularly boiling inside today after how difficult the life of an incel for all the deprivations and exhaustion he has to face, and thought that since women have never lent a hand to a man suffering from total sexual drought during his formative years, in the form of a romantic relationship with sexual intimacy, an incel owes women absolutely nothing, and should not engage in any form of financial support for any women whatsoever. If you forge a career with a good wage, your journey was unnecessarily hard as you were viscerally suffering from the total lack of your physical needs' satisfaction.

A healthy body is the essential support of a great, working MIND. You are NOT healthy if you are sex deprived. The worst part of sexual deprivation isn't missing out on the ravishing experience of sex and being jealous. It's about having an overly steep road to financial freedom, as the benefits of sex through the reduction of stress and the empowerment of your brain make it way easier for a non-genius to access positions of status.

Now, do this test: remember all your previous managers and administrators. I've worked more than 10 labor jobs without specialization. ALL of my managers holding university degrees were attractive enough to be considered sexy. In fact, I just remembered additional ones by writing this part of my post. My current boss is a Chad. All of my previous bosses were AT LEAST Chadlite. I sincerely believe THIS is the real culprit for when a frustrated, psychotic incel goes to cause damage to society.

Consider this: take an 18 year old bad looking, skinny incel and take a Stacy at the same age. Both are FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS DESERVING OF THE SAME BASIC HAPPINESS, and ONLY Stacy has had the ravishment of procuring herself the satisfaction of her BASE DESIRES AND NEEDS through SEX, hundreds of times with partners of her choice which deeply satisfied her. At the same fucking moment, an incel, with an appalling and heinous fate, can go suck a dick and has to get his shit super together to get the scraps on the dinner table, at a way later time in his life. He can only ascend and make the choice of having a girlfriend through sheer rationality, never by finding someone he likes and dating her, but only by realizing "I'm fucked if I never get a romantic sexual experience".

Only one of these two HUMAN BEINGS has his PHYSIOLOGICAL needs met, needs that will ensure his mind's and emotions' well being if they are satisfied. The creepy and psychotic normie-weirdos that type nonsense on the internet keep mocking and criticizing incels for how morose and suicidal they are, but totally fail to use their brains to realize totally normal people with married lives complain they are miserable with a few months of sexual deprivation.

If you are a shut in a caste system that splits attractive people and repulsive ones, whilst totally barring the latter from success and the freedom from doing sadly mechanical, drudging work that makes you miserable and completely shutting down their capacity to produce the necessary happiness hormones that are produced from sex, IS IT ANY SURPRISE THAT SOME INCELS LOAD THEIR GUNS AND SHOOT SCHOOLS? I am totally against violence as it is immoral and creates suffering for your fellow human beings, but in the face of total and insuperable injustice, HUMANS WILL FUCK SHIT UP.

TO TOTALLY EXACERBATE THE SITUATION, YOUR CORE HAPPINESS IN LIFE IS INEXTRICABLY TIED TO THE OPPOSITE GENDER'S SEXUAL TASTES. I TYPE THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS REALITY IS SO TWISTED AND DEVIOUS THAT IT MAKES ME UTTERLY MAD. IF YOU TINGLE NO VAGINAS, AS 14% OF MEN DO, YOU'RE GOING TO FACE AN INSUFFERABLE FATE.

Yes we are humans and we dererve better, but we are the only ones who belives this. They refuse to treat us like humans , we are like a circus exhibition to the world, i feel like they keep an eye on our every move to either laugh or throw charges at us. I have the same need to feel ''normal'' but it's to late now or too early i don't know , we can't normalize ugliness the world doesn't want that. You can't change public oppinion on incels so forget sex or a normal wage. But what we can is to make the world shittier by our precence and stop the world progress and advancment.

Betabux = perma-virgin who gives money to femoids, hoping that will change

all we can do as wageslaves / neetbux is give foids nothing, no validation, no ego gains, do not make friends with foids.

what else can we do? its not like they will ever be interested in us.

Yes.

Due to lookism and the psychological effects of inceldom we are at a disadvantage in all ways. I can't imagine groveling to society for approval, and then shouting down my peers (us) to score brownie points with my oppressors. If more men believed the blackpill they wouldn't be so eager to throw money at any whore who squeezes their weenies.

Being ugly/incel effects all areas of life, which is why I believe this inequality is worse than financial inequality (I also don't understand why people practically worship the rich).

great post, it's amazing how much this lines up with my thinking. i never had the option of just LDAR-ing or trust-funding or inheritance-maxxing or whatever. i always had to hustle somehow and it always felt like trying to run a car with an empty tank of gas.

sometimes i feel like i should openly set on fire every single cent i make over bare minimum subsistence, because i fucking hate copes and coping. and they are not fucking making up for what it took to get this far.

Thing is, incels are not humans.
Incels are sub-humans.
I have accepted the fact that I will die alone and sexless and kissless. I feel the urge from time to time especially when I see a stacy. But the best cope is to just think that you are doing humanity a service by not reproducing and not spreading your genes so that the human race can get better. That is also mercy to the person who will become your children. They will not suffer anymore the pain of rejection,isolation, segregation, and sexual deprivation.

I feel so much anger in you, and I was like that years ago. Now I'm angry sometimes too, but usually at peace. I just realized that fairness is a fairy tale, life is dirty, brutal and totally unjust. That's also why I think there's no god, at least not in judeo-christian way of all powerfull, good god. It seems like life or universe at large is just a fluke, and humans are a little bit more developed monkeys. 90%+ of people are so close to monkeys that if they would be a little bit more closer to them they would start flinging shit at each other. All this is just a fucking joke, but I'm still here and I like to read about Stacies and Chads that have their life fucked up in a instant(disease, crime, illnesses). Life is fucked up, for us especially but think about some 20 year old Chad that is thinking that gonna be rocking in life, but get some disfiguring illness and become some fucking pariah far belove average incel.
Also never become betabuxx. It was standard strategy for females to fuck chads and then betabuxx, they can still fuck chads but at least make betabuxxing for them harder. I'm sometimes quite hopeful for future, because I see that younger generation of men(20 and younger) don't want betabuxxing

Quality post.

I was particularly boiling inside today after how difficult the life of an incel for all the deprivations and exhaustion he has to face, and thought that since women have never lent a hand to a man suffering from total sexual drought during his formative years, in the form of a romantic relationship with sexual intimacy, an incel owes women absolutely nothing, and should not engage in any form of financial support for any women whatsoever. If you forge a career with a good wage, your journey was unnecessarily hard as you were viscerally suffering from the total lack of your physical needs' satisfaction.

A healthy body is the essential support of a great, working MIND. You are NOT healthy if you are sex deprived. The worst part of sexual deprivation isn't missing out on the ravishing experience of sex and being jealous. It's about having an overly steep road to financial freedom, as the benefits of sex through the reduction of stress and the empowerment of your brain make it way easier for a non-genius to access positions of status.

Now, do this test: remember all your previous managers and administrators. I've worked more than 10 labor jobs without specialization. ALL of my managers holding university degrees were attractive enough to be considered sexy. In fact, I just remembered additional ones by writing this part of my post. My current boss is a Chad. All of my previous bosses were AT LEAST Chadlite. I sincerely believe THIS is the real culprit for when a frustrated, psychotic incel goes to cause damage to society.

Consider this: take an 18 year old bad looking, skinny incel and take a Stacy at the same age. Both are FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS DESERVING OF THE SAME BASIC HAPPINESS, and ONLY Stacy has had the ravishment of procuring herself the satisfaction of her BASE DESIRES AND NEEDS through SEX, hundreds of times with partners of her choice which deeply satisfied her. At the same fucking moment, an incel, with an appalling and heinous fate, can go suck a dick and has to get his shit super together to get the scraps on the dinner table, at a way later time in his life. He can only ascend and make the choice of having a girlfriend through sheer rationality, never by finding someone he likes and dating her, but only by realizing "I'm fucked if I never get a romantic sexual experience".

Only one of these two HUMAN BEINGS has his PHYSIOLOGICAL needs met, needs that will ensure his mind's and emotions' well being if they are satisfied. The creepy and psychotic normie-weirdos that type nonsense on the internet keep mocking and criticizing incels for how morose and suicidal they are, but totally fail to use their brains to realize totally normal people with married lives complain they are miserable with a few months of sexual deprivation.

If you are a shut in a caste system that splits attractive people and repulsive ones, whilst totally barring the latter from success and the freedom from doing sadly mechanical, drudging work that makes you miserable and completely shutting down their capacity to produce the necessary happiness hormones that are produced from sex, IS IT ANY SURPRISE THAT SOME INCELS LOAD THEIR GUNS AND SHOOT SCHOOLS? I am totally against violence as it is immoral and creates suffering for your fellow human beings, but in the face of total and insuperable injustice, HUMANS WILL FUCK SHIT UP.

TO TOTALLY EXACERBATE THE SITUATION, YOUR CORE HAPPINESS IN LIFE IS INEXTRICABLY TIED TO THE OPPOSITE GENDER'S SEXUAL TASTES. I TYPE THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS REALITY IS SO TWISTED AND DEVIOUS THAT IT MAKES ME UTTERLY MAD. IF YOU TINGLE NO VAGINAS, AS 14% OF MEN DO, YOU'RE GOING TO FACE AN INSUFFERABLE FATE.
No foid is entitled to anything from us, seeing how they already have everything they need given to them on a silver plate, while we struggle daily for simply getting out of the bed. If anything, we should perceive a rent from the state because inceldom should be perceived as a handicap and therefore retributed by society, for it to be slightly more acceptable.
Great post OP.

No foid is entitled to anything from us, seeing how they already have everything they need given to them on a silver plate, while we struggle daily for simply getting out of the bed. If anything, we should perceive a rent from the state because inceldom should be perceived as a handicap and therefore retributed by society, for it to be slightly more acceptable.
Great post OP.
Absolutely. Frankly, the proposition that ALL incels should get governmental support is dubious, but a TRUeCEL should ABSOLUTELY get a check in the mail every month because his position in life is WAY too debilitating.

too long didnt read tbh

Nuclear black pill gem post. We have a hidden hirarchi that, liks an alaphant in the room, everybody doesn't want to acknowledge.

no man should provide to a society that allows hypergamy to thrive and gives women equal sexual rights

Sorry to be late, I had to read it several times to really let it get to me.
The more I read, the more I agree with it.
We do not owe foids ANYTHING and providing for them is absolutely a no-go.
We should rather invest in a rebellion against the current society that have empowered foids and promoted sexual degeneracy.

Thing is, incels are not humans.
Incels are sub-humans.
I have accepted the fact that I will die alone and sexless and kissless. I feel the urge from time to time especially when I see a stacy. But the best cope is to just think that you are doing humanity a service by not reproducing and not spreading your genes so that the human race can get better. That is also mercy to the person who will become your children. They will not suffer anymore the pain of rejection,isolation, segregation, and sexual deprivation.
This is extreme cuck mentality. Humanity which has relentlessly and cruelly tortured and persecuted you for your looks does not deserve your service. Instead of just accepting this injustice and letting them get away with the atrocities they have committed against you, it is much bettER to take mattERs into your own hands, at least then you can receive true satisfaction and happiness while maximizing your chances of death.

This is extreme cuck mentality. Humanity which has relentlessly and cruelly tortured and persecuted you for your looks does not deserve your service. Instead of just accepting this injustice and letting them get away with the atrocities they have committed against you, it is much bettER to take mattERs into your own hands, at least then you can receive true satisfaction and happiness while maximizing your chances of death.
If only Im not religious I would do that.
I know the chance of God being real is very slim. But the possible consequences if he actually is real and I go ER is very grave, it is still actually better to just blindly believe
I know the chance of God being real is very slim. But the possible consequences if he actually is real and I go ER is very grave, it is still actually better to just blindly believe
Sorry I posted twice. I accidentaly pressed the reply button

Good post. If the greatest joy in life is withheld from you and then you are constantly reminded and taunted about it, then you should definitely never feel the obligation to support anything.

Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe God wants you to go ER? Forget all that bullshit about right and wrong, peace and love and other such ideals organized religion endorses, all of that is manmade intended to maintain order, improve interpersonal cooperation and give ugly guys false hope.

Nature is probably the best place to look at what God's true intentions are, if he exists, after all he created everything including the forces of natural selection and concept of genetic superiority and inferiority. In nature the fittest are rewarded with both surviving and reproducing while the weak suffer and die out. Concepts such as morality and justice do not exist anything you do is justified if it benefits you.

Going ER is the ultimate display of power and superiority, by doing it you could prove that you are strong and your status as genetically inferior granted to you by God is unjustified, perhaps that is the test necessary to prove you are worthy of getting into heaven or being reincarnated as chad. Rather than just giving up and accepting you are genetically inferior while letting others get ahead of you which is the easiest path, taking rightful action and proving yourself as worthy of respect and dignity is much more honorable and difficult.

Often times in life the road which requires the greatest effort and poses the largest risks lead to the greatest rewards, the same could apply here.

Last edited:
LOL at this cope as incels (genetic trash) we arent meant to be lusted after we are meant to keep chad and stacy's life happy and meaningful yayyyy fuck me in the ass harder nature
Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe God wants you to go ER? Forget all that bullshit about right and wrong, peace and love and other such ideals organized religion endorses, all of that is manmade intended to maintain order, improve interpersonal cooperation and give ugly guys false hope.

Nature is probably the best place to look at what God's true intentions are, if he exists, after all he created everything including the forces of natural selection and concept of genetic superiority and inferiority. In nature the fittest are rewarded with both surviving and reproducing while the weak suffer and die out. Concepts such as morality and justice do not exist anything you do is justified if it benefits you.

Going ER is the ultimate display of power and superiority, by doing it you could prove that you are strong and your status as genetically inferior granted to you by God is unjustified, perhaps that is the test necessary to prove you are worthy of getting into heaven or being reincarnated as chad. Rather than just giving up and accepting you are genetically inferior while letting others get ahead of you which is the easiest path, taking rightful action and proving yourself as worthy of respect and dignity is much more honorable and difficult.

Often times in life the road which requires the greatest effort and poses the largest risks lead to the greatest rewards, the same could apply here.
You first dicklet
great post, it's amazing how much this lines up with my thinking. i never had the option of just LDAR-ing or trust-funding or inheritance-maxxing or whatever. i always had to hustle somehow and it always felt like trying to run a car with an empty tank of gas.

sometimes i feel like i should openly set on fire every single cent i make over bare minimum subsistence, because i fucking hate copes and coping. and they are not fucking making up for what it took to get this far.
Its okay brothER

Last edited: