Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Incels are volcels because of attitude’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
It pisses me right off when people say shit like ‘Incels are volcels because of their attitude’ while there are several girls out there that date pricks and continue to date them types. It’s funny (in a figure of speech type of way) how society will claim it’s all about personality when it comes to girls when words like ‘Ugly’ are still a big thing and girls even say shit like ‘Why is it always ugly guys that are attracted to me?’

No one has any right to call incels volcels in a lookism society like this and just fuck you if you actually do say that type of shit. It’s not difficult to understand that many men actually CAN be incel and girls even know this but many of them just blame the victim because they find it easier than just admitting to their shitty tastes in men and only dating men out of looks.

Many incels don’t even go around actually saying shit like ‘I hate foids’ in real life so even if attitude was the problem, a girl couldn’t just automatically detect a man’s personality and say ‘Go away. I detected your ugly personality. Work on your personality before talking to me’.

How would society like it if I said ‘So called rape victims that dress like sluts aren’t victims for dressing like sluts’? which is true anyway and no, I do not support rape but just an example but I can guarantee that you will get hell if you say something like that so society are hypocrites.

They mostly mean because many if not most Incels have the "bad" but not "bad ass" attitude.
A girl likes the scummy gangster,biker or criminal but dislikes a weird and shy man.

They mostly mean because many if not most Incels have the "bad" but not "bad ass" attitude.
A girl likes the scummy gangster,biker or criminal but dislikes a weird and shy man.
You redpilled?

Its the halo effect at work. They look at ugly guys and assume they have a bad personality. Theres no real way to get out of this situation but maybe try and looksmax (if thats actually possible depending on your base level)

Act nice as an ugly guy : "youre trying to get in her pants. You dont have good intentions "
Be an asshole as an ugly guy : " Her world view is reaffirmed. Incel coz of your personality".

No real way out.

Women's personality detectors must have malfunctioned all at once when Ted Bundy went on his killing spree and used his looks to make his work easier. On the other hand, those attitude detectors must have went into haywire when that poor kid almost got a rape charge pinned on him while he only tried to make a friend and grabbed some foid by her arm in the process.

Its the halo effect at work. They look at ugly guys and assume they have a bad personality. Theres no real way to get out of this situation but maybe try and looksmax (if thats actually possible depending on your base level)

Act nice as an ugly guy : "youre trying to get in her pants. You dont have good intentions "
Be an asshole as an ugly guy : " Her world view is reaffirmed. Incel coz of your personality".

No real way out.
I’m average looking but still struggling because local female standards are sky high.
Women's personality detectors must have malfunctioned all at once when Ted Bundy went on his killing spree and used his looks to make his work easier. On the other hand, those attitude detectors must have went into haywire when that poor kid almost got a rape charge pinned on him while he only tried to make a friend and grabbed some foid by her arm in the process.
Society is doomed, man, truly truly doomed. Clown society.

I’m average looking but still struggling because local female standards are sky high.

Same here. Average but not good enough. Really not much difference between average and ugly in todays world. Maybe youll get the ocassional landwhale to go out with you, but thats about it.

It pisses me right off when people say shit like ‘Incels are volcels because of their attitude’ while there are several girls out there that date pricks and continue to date them types. It’s funny (in a figure of speech type of way) how society will claim it’s all about personality when it comes to girls when words like ‘Ugly’ are still a big thing and girls even say shit like ‘Why is it always ugly guys that are attracted to me?’

No one has any right to call incels volcels in a lookism society like this and just fuck you if you actually do say that type of shit. It’s not difficult to understand that many men actually CAN be incel and girls even know this but many of them just blame the victim because they find it easier than just admitting to their shitty tastes in men and only dating men out of looks.

Many incels don’t even go around actually saying shit like ‘I hate foids’ in real life so even if attitude was the problem, a girl couldn’t just automatically detect a man’s personality and say ‘Go away. I detected your ugly personality. Work on your personality before talking to me’.

How would society like it if I said ‘So called rape victims that dress like sluts aren’t victims for dressing like sluts’? which is true anyway and no, I do not support rape but just an example but I can guarantee that you will get hell if you say something like that so society are hypocrites.

Bro this is chad's.co it's all larping looksmax.org members with alts

Same here. Average but not good enough. Really not much difference between average and ugly in todays world. Maybe youll get the ocassional landwhale to go out with you, but thats about it.
I will take almost anything I can get, best we can do at this stage.
Bro this is chad's.co it's all larping looksmax.org members with alts
I see.

When they say it's because of your attitude, they are not trying to explain anything, they are only trying to make you change your attitude.
They don't want you to be angry, to spread black pills and shit. They want you to remain docile and polite, to accept your miserable fate in silence.

I will take almost anything I can get, best we can do at this stage.

Youre average and get nothing? That seems to be aganst the definition of average. Youre either overestimation yourself (common mistake among men) or maybe a locationcel.

When they say it's because of your attitude, they are not trying to explain anything, they are only trying to make you change your attitude.
They don't want you to be angry, to spread black pills and shit. They want you to remain docile and polite, to accept your miserable fate in silence.
For real, man. It‘s fucked up.
Youre average and get nothing? That seems to be aganst the definition of average. Youre either overestimation yourself (common mistake among men) or maybe a locationcel.
Locationcel.

they like scum if they have good looks

i know a guy that can hardly read and write and he always had a gf.
plus he pissed off one of his gf's so much that she literally stabbed him.
so much for 'negative attitude'

People in general like my attitude.
So why I am still an incel?

tbh though its true in a lot of cases.
some of the guys even on incels.co are volcels with a shit attitude.
Have literally been told you're a cuck if you get a job, that there's no point in maxxing because you will never have chads life and that if you don't LDAR, you are a volcel.

Half of these posters are fucking larpers and there's literally nothing wrong with their looks lmao you can see that any time people post selfies.

Also got told the other day I was a cuck because I don't refer to all women as disgusting cunt foids. That's 100% a fucking attitude problem of course you aren't going to get laid if you talk shit like that.

Most of the guys here are literally fucking larping at being truecels so they can justify their LDAR lifestyle. Don't even fucking care if I get called a cuck or whatever for this post. this site is full of fucking volcels who could have it easy if they just sorted their shit out

if it was about attitude then we could just change it and slay, but thats not how it works

The shit Chad can say and do is without limits but we must suffer in silance navigating on eggshells.

Have literally been told you're a cuck if you get a job, that there's no point in maxxing because you will never have chads life and that if you don't LDAR, you are a volcel.
Wow that is brutal. Quite a nuclear black pill.

Was it a woman who told you that ? Or Chad ?