Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels are very edgy because they brain are not fully developped

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★
I was surprised the first time i found this forum how edgy the post are here. Even on club and some discord linked to inceldom.

I am also like this even IRL, speaking about very edgy things and be often in the provocation in my words.

It's generally how teenagers act when they try to find an identity, it's why you Can see a lot of them having extrem opinions like being communist, supremacist, anarchist...

Generally this stop when they start being adult. But it's not the case for incels. Maybe because having a girlfriend made them want to fit in society standards ?

Incels are just mentally stuck teenagers. Crazy how people here talk like 16yo who want to have attention. I include myself in.

Yeah i know it's water, but another proof than inceldom is bad for the normal developpement of the brain and the maturity

what no teenage love does to a mf

Yeah i know it's water, but another proof than inceldom is bad for the normal developpement of the brain and the maturity
What does maturity mean to you?

Like I said before, a lot of zoomer teens just flock here and use the place like its 4chan/ soyddit 2.0.

Doubt they're even incels tbh

Nah I wouldn’t consider myself edgy rn, I mean I’m just ugly, I have no extreme political views

Of course we're going to be more immature when we've missed out on most of life

More like autism. Mental immaturity is also common among sexhavers so your argument makes no sense.

I was surprised the first time i found this forum how edgy the post are here. Even on club and some discord linked to inceldom.

I am also like this even IRL, speaking about very edgy things and be often in the provocation in my words.

It's generally how teenagers act when they try to find an identity, it's why you Can see a lot of them having extrem opinions like being communist, supremacist, anarchist...

Generally this stop when they start being adult. But it's not the case for incels. Maybe because having a girlfriend made them want to fit in society standards ?

Incels are just mentally stuck teenagers. Crazy how people here talk like 16yo who want to have attention. I include myself in.

Everyone needs identity, thats how that part of an incels brain gets fulfilled

What does maturity mean to you?
I dont know exactly, i just refer to the moment normies quit their edgy phase for having moderate and societally correct opinion.

I don't Say it's good or Bad, but it's how society see it. And i think having a normal affective life turn everyone into normies adult.

More like autism. Mental immaturity is also common among sexhavers so your argument makes no sense.
Do you even see a normie promote mass murders, genocides, being openly racist ?

you have a great point, I think there are many cases that fall into this
I don't know, feeling revolted is a teenage thing? and what ends this feeling? Is it because of virginity?

Incels are rejects anyway so they can afford having politically incorrect opinions, unlike normies who avoid wrongthink and enjoy heavily censored spaces.

That is because a lot of users are in fact edgy teenagers

Do you even see a normie promote mass murders, genocides, being openly racist ?
Yes nigga. This shit is not exclusive to incel communities. It's just commonly accepted hERe to do it because of anonymity. You also have to factor in people who don't promote it. Normies hold relatively the same opinions as us but they like to virtuesignal and lie most of the time. We are just more honest about it due to autism. Aspies say what they think. "Maturity" is mostly genetic tbh.

@Friezacel

I'm mentally still 17 at 24 tbh. I still live at home, never touched a girl, can't drive, no career, working dead end job.

Edge skibidy rizz gyatt, Baby gronk skibidi

Many of them aren't really incels and come here so they can be edgy without getting banned.