Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are useless

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
:hax:

West worry so much about womyn that westerners make everything be about womyn, dudes will literally move mountains for a pussy, we are nothing like the Eastworld.
In East they don't have white knights, feminism and simps.

Then we have incels in West, and people seethe about them because incels are fucking useless for a civilization that is shaped around ":soy::foidSoy:muh, womyn womyn womyn" 24/7.

Incels will not support any kind of thing that benefits womyn
Incels will not simp for womyn
Incels will not be white knights and protect womyn
Incels will not transfer any financial resources to womyn: onlyfans, child support, twitch donates, etc
Incels will not spend tons and tons of money in dates, (that one is a big market in capitalist countries) marriage or any other bullshit

(((
Ae9
)))​

One thing to add is that simps and white knights are incels in denial, but they are useful for womyn, unlike the useless incels who admit they are incels.
Also, no Chad has to appeal to simp or white knight strategies to get womyn attention and have that little chance of get a GF or get laid, Chad just has to be himself: a chad.

9dc

The fact that a small community of virgin losers talking about vaginas in a little corner of the internet makes westerners seethe :feels::soy::foidSoy: and even create subreddits dedicated to stalk, bully and treat them like Demons and a "menace to society" is an evidence that we are truly living in a Vaginocracy.

Screenshot 20230216 205346 437

768 Sem Ttulo 20230216194935

Incels not simping, licking boots and doing everything they can for womyn? No, i don't want that!! I want them being slaves for a while, 10 years at least!!
(As you see, SimpYeager don't want that.)

Same goes for Redpill:redpill:, MGTOW and any other group of men who refuses to simp: instantly hated and ostracized here in West.
You just need to not simp to be hated.:feelsEhh:

Meanwhile womyn can openly say that they hate men and nobody will lift a finger:

Screenshot 20230216 193843 200

Unlike r/MGTOW that died, r/TwoXChromosomes, a subreddit of misandrists, is still very very alive.

Images 33

Soyciety :society:☕, amirite?

the-joker-laugh.gif

But hey, being useless to this Soyciety is a good thing, isn't frens?
:feelswhere::feelsaww:

Last edited:
Based thread, read every word and stickied

jfl why are random as shit threads being stickied for no reason

The fuck are you talking about "westerners"? The west is filled to the brim with nonwhites, they are also doing the same shit. China isn't anti-feminist, they're fucking communists who support equal rights for women. The men in the East don't criticize foids either, except moslem countries.

This is like the other side of the anti-white bullshit from the left, where muh evul white racist misogynist partiarchy is keeping down womyn and blacks. Except with you its muh evul white simps are keeping me down. It's not a White thing, it's fucking marxism.

The fuck are you talking about "westerners"? The west is filled to the brim with nonwhites, they are also doing the same shit. China isn't anti-feminist, they're fucking communists who support equal rights for women. The men in the East don't criticize foids either, except moslem countries.

This is like the other side of the anti-white bullshit from the left, where muh evul white racist misogynist partiarchy is keeping down womyn and blacks. Except with you its muh evul white simps are keeping me down. It's not a White thing, it's fucking marxism.
Greycel
Joined Jan 1, 2023

Feminism is when women become hyper-masculine clowns

It’s the jews as always

Society be like:

Misogyny: Evil!
Misandry: 'I don't know what that means!' or, 'You're an evil misogynist for using that word!'

Last edited:
But big question?
Only like 10% of userbase would be here if there wasn’t Hypergamy, Feminism and stuff. Like 50 years ago
Only 50% would be here if we would have been born 10 to 15 years earlier without social media.

>hates men but looks like a man

Woman moment. :feelskek:

not bowing down and having a backbone is Based .

This world shitted on us , so we have a right to shit back on it.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @Fallenleaves
well at least not that much, i saw asian men team up to beat :feelsBox: the shit out of a woman who disrespected one of them, unfortunately this doesn't happen here :feels:

The current capitalistic system is based on female consumerism (using male-made money), and everything men buy is to also impress and get women (perfume, clothes, gym, nice cars, nice houses, stuff for the family, children and woman, etc). If men have no incentive to produce and to share the resources with women, a collapse becomes imminent.

The current capitalistic system is based on female consumerism (using male-made money), and everything men buy is to also impress and get women (perfume, clothes, gym, nice cars, nice houses, stuff for the family, children and woman, etc). If men have no incentive to produce and to share the resources with women, a collapse becomes imminent.
Breaking bad walter white

@Govid_Dorious You gotta teach me how to create a really High IQ article so I get a sticky :feelsaww: