Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are TRULY a minority. Even blacks get laid.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Sorry if I offend but it's true. Adults have sex and incels don't

SIMPLE AS THAT. Yeah fuck Incel haters.

some blacks don't get laid though?

If by blacks you mean gigaTyrones and BBC then youre right.

I really hope you arent one of those "blackcels dont exist" bluepillers...

some blacks don't get laid though?
Cope most blacks dont get laid. Its only the Tyrones and BBC

Only thugs and whitewashed Tyrones get laid. Average-looking blacks don't, specially if they've higher IQs.

Blacks ALWAYS play the minority card. I feel for all blackcels

High T among blacks contributes to much lower virginity rates. Ergo, just increase your T levels bro theory.

Big Black Cock

This post reflects my thoughts.

Brasil

There are more blackcels than I thought. No offense. I just think incels need to be considered the smallest minority.

teracope. Only Tyrones and BBC get laid. T levels dont matter if youre ugly, short, autistic, and dont have BBC
Even in the ghettos?

Lot’s of black incels from my experience, but not as many as Asians and Curries, at least in the West.
Big Black Cock
See you in the ban appeals, I’ll pray for you.

I really hope you

I'm really drunk and I hope you appreciate my effort to quote you properly. I never said that but incels are MORE of a minority than even African Americans!!! We are absolute GOD DAMN SHITT!!! Where's my beer?

Last edited:
Blackcels and Eurocels are volcels, tbh.

Even in the ghettos?
I dont know about ghettos, but in my non degenerate upper-middle class area, most blacks my age are truecels.
JFL at you. How can you say that unironically?
Cope harder. Its true. Most blacks my age are incel in upper middle class/white areas.
Blackcels and Eurocels are volcels, tbh.
GIGACOPE

Yeah because a 3/10 face, 5'8" manlet autist is a volcel. I'm such a volcel for foids hating my face height and autism right?
This made me laugh tbh.

I'm getting more alki from Wally World

Ok. Coooooooooooooopppppppppeeeeeerrr
Blacks and Euros can easily get mongoloid foids who'd be lusting for them but other races can't get anything.

Cope harder. Its true. Most blacks my age are incel in upper middle class/white areas.
Most blacks in the US get laid more and sooner than other races. And i'm not even gonna say anthing about africans. Your claim that "most blacks don't get laid" is complete bullshit. I don't think there is any other race that gets laid as much as blacks tbh.

Blacks and Euros can easily get mongoloid foids who'd be lusting for them but other races can't get anything.
Bluepilled thinking tbh. Looksism & hypergamy apply to all races. Regardless of your race, if youre short or ugly its over.

Maybe we are betta. Just sayin. Seriously you Asians bookmax like no other!

Jealousy can really make people mad, this is why some incels might hate chads and women. it isn't that incels are "bOrN eViL" they aren't even evil at all anyways.

cannot help but be jealous if i'm gonna be a virgin

Literally this

Blacks only get laid if Tyrone + BBC, inceltier looks + BBC may increase a chance, but still white incel mogs BBCcel by all other aspects in life

Most blacks in the US get laid more and sooner than other races. And i'm not even gonna say anthing about africans. Your claim that "most blacks don't get laid" is complete bullshit. I don't think there is any other race that gets laid as much as blacks tbh.
Youre only thinking about ghetto and poor areas. In middle class and suburbs, most blacks arent slayers.

If you arent either a GL tall Tyrone, BBC (7 inches and up), or thugmaxxed/low inhib Tyrone its over. YOURE NOT CHANGING MY GODDAMN MIND.
Literally this

Blacks only get laid if Tyrone + BBC, inceltier looks + BBC may increase a chance, but still white incel mogs BBCcel by all other aspects in life
This 100%

Bluepilled thinking tbh. Looksism & hypergamy apply to all races. Regardless of your race, if youre short or ugly its over.
Lookism is 100% true but so is the racepill. A 3/10 black or Euro can slay more pussies than 7/10 looking non Euro/non black in eastern countries. Racepill has been proven multiple times.

Youre only thinking about ghetto and poor areas. In middle class and suburbs, most blacks arent slayers.

If you arent either a GL tall Tyrone, BBC (7 inches and up), or thugmaxxed/low inhib Tyrone its over. YOURE NOT CHANGING MY GODDAMN MIND.
Let's just ignore all the leftist women fucking blacks and the never ending wave of black men with fat white women. Keep coping though. We wouldn't want the truth coming out now would we?

Lookism is 100% true but so is the racepill. A 3/10 black or Euro can slay more pussies than 7/10 looking non Euro/non black in eastern countries. Racepill has been proven multiple times.
The racepill is also that whites are the most attractive race and mog blacks similar to them. For example, 6'0" 5/10 white always mogs 6'0" black 5/10. You cannot deny that whites are more attractive than blacks globally.

Let's just ignore all the leftist women fucking blacks and the never ending wave of black men with fat white women. Keep coping though. We wouldn't want the truth coming out now would we?
Yeah lets just cherry pick the top 20% blacks that get laid just to say "all blacks get laid". :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yeah lets just cherry pick the top 20% blacks that get laid just to say "all blacks get laid". :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Never said that all do. There are black incels. Most blacks do get laid do. You're the one who said that most don't. Which is a complete lie.
It's funny how even on a site like this you can't avoid non-whites bitching about how priveleged whites are and how opressed they are. JFL.

Sorry if I offend but it's true. Adults have sex and incels don't

SIMPLE AS THAT. Yeah fuck Incel haters.
Fuckin obviously. That's the point.
Every race need to have sex and pass on. Incels though, were naturally made to not pass on. Even a complete Eugenicist can see that any race has its positives, incels inherently don't.

Never said that all do. There are black incels. Most blacks do get laid do. You're the one who said that most don't. Which is a complete lie.
It's funny how even on a site like this you can't avoid non-whites bitching about how priveleged whites are and how opressed they are. JFL.
I never complained about "racial discrimination" outside of hypergamy and looksism. Only SJW retards think Blacks are "oppressed by the evil white man!!! :soy::soy::soy:" socially and economically in 2019+. All I'm saying is that whites get laid easier than blacks because they are globally more attractive.

I never complained about "racial discrimination" outside of hypergamy and looksism. Only SJW retards think Blacks are "oppressed by the evil white man!!! :soy::soy::soy:" socially and economically in 2019+. All I'm saying is that whites get laid easier than blacks because they are globally more attractive.
Maybe if you u count race mixing, because I think blacks have it easier getting laid with their own race than whites.

Maybe if you u count race mixing, because I think blacks have it easier getting laid with their own race than whites.
I disagree. Black foids only want thuggy tall guys and if you arent a tall thug, youre invisible to them.

I dont know about ghettos, but in my non degenerate upper-middle class area, most blacks my age are truecels.
Is slumming to slay hoodrats an option?

Literally this

IDK but I have a 24 CASE of beer and you loud niiggas can fuck off. Don't gaf zbout rasism Ny mo. FUK
I have accute misophonia and noone gives af atm. Fuck them all!!!!

Last edited: