Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are treated worse than slaves were treated in 1800s

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
What i find most disturbing about normies in society and bluepillers is that they treat incels worse than slaves in the 1800s.

The American slaves would sing songs and would plan secret escapes to Canada via the Underground Railroad . They had some sort of community but Incels are only allowed to gather online and can’t form groups in real life. The passport is now the modern day Underground Railroad for whitecels while ethnics will have to go to outer space to find a girlfriend if they aren’t a chad. This world is a sick fucking joke and honestly

Last edited:
Not accurate slave were treated worse. Research some more
And you'll understand what I'm talking about

if you're an ethnic then just buy a blue eyed female husky

they even mog the shit out of ethnic whores by a mile

im myself collecting 4000 dinnars to buy this little blue eyed girl baby doggo

Last edited:
Anyway, incels receive horrid treatment.

What i find most disturbing about normies in society and bluepillers is that they treat incels worse than slaves in the 1800s.

The American slaves would sing songs and would plan secret escapes to Canada via the Underground Railroad . They had some sort of community but Incels are only allowed to gather online and can’t form groups in real life. The passport is now the modern day Underground Railroad for whitecels while ethnics will have to go to outer space to find a girlfriend if they aren’t a chad. This world is a sick fucking joke and honestly
Kek stupidly based GrAYcel ngl
Couldn't be portrayed better

if you're an ethnic then just buy a blue eyed female husky

they even mog the shit out of ethnic whores by a mile

im myself collecting 4000 dinnars to buy this little blue eyed girl baby doggo
Are you actually living in libya right now? Isn’t there an ongoing civil war?

thoughts on the Gaddafi regime?

why don’t you Europe migrant maxx?

Are you actually living in libya right now? Isn’t there an ongoing civil war?
i moved to tunisia in 2022 (libya is like 1 hour by car away from me now)

i will be going back to libya this winter tho
thoughts on the Gaddafi regime?
he improved infrastructure and education system and health care for the people. he helped the country a lot but was a good leader who tried to improve.
he tried to unify libya and north african countries and believed in pan africanism.
my mother was obsessed with gaddafi and how he improved libya.
but the country got to shit and lots of people had to leave their homes.
i never left only until things become quite and peaceful (end of 2021) and i moved to tunisia ruled by some fag called kais saide or whatever the fuck he's called.
i will probably go to libya to spend some more years then i will leave and go to the north middle east or central asia hopefully.

libya is safe now, there's some militans but they act like nigger police and there's nothing to worry about like the past.

why don’t you Europe migrant maxx?
white people intimidate me since taller and whiter
plus unless i finish my medicine uni years and become a doctor then there's no way i will go to euro now.
i might just stay an incel for the rest of my life where i live

i moved to tunisia in 2022 (libya is like 1 hour by car away from me now)

i will be going back to libya this winter tho

white people intimidate me since taller and whiter
plus unless i finish my medicine uni years and become a doctor then there's no way i will go to euro now.
i might just stay an incel for the rest of my life where i live
Jfl you can ascend if you just betabux a white becky. Find some high paying blue collar job in Europe (France, Germany, uk, or Benelux. Don’t be silly. You’ll get older and then you’ve missed your shot.