Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are the story of the 2010s

Slatt, 20, from Cardiff, identifies as a ‘mentalcel’. “I have severe autism, savant syndrome, ADHD and acute narcissism,” he tells me. “I’m not a virgin, but I’ve never had a girlfriend or consistent sex with a girl.”

Ah the good old mental"cels", fucking idiots, I wanna gut them like a fish

Slatt, 20, from Cardiff, identifies as a ‘mentalcel’. “I have severe autism, savant syndrome, ADHD and acute narcissism,” he tells me. “I’m not a virgin, but I’ve never had a girlfriend or consistent sex with a girl.”

They NEVER talk to a TRUCEL. lmao

this is the author of this shit article :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude, it's Vice, you are reading fiction meant to spread propaganda:

"However, Slatt, who describes himself as left-wing and a “Jeremy Corbyn stan” "

Sure, sure.

Autism is a death sentence and that's been proven by science. Notice how he also includes "acute narcissism" out of nowhere.

Stop believing those leftist publications. Truth doesn't matter to them they only care about their agenda and 90% of the stories you read there are made up by the author and the people they "talk" to are made up much of the time as well.

Autism is a death sentence and that's been proven by science.
It only is if you're ugly, to begin with, also what science?

Women are attracted by your looks, not how much of a Jester you are, how outgoing you are, nor how many "NT" hobbies you possess.
You won't get her pussy wet by cracking jokes, son.

However, I do agree that most of these Leftist publications are made up of horseshit.

(Abusive men > inkwells) according to soyciety

It only is if you're ugly

Only if you think being autistic invariably means being ugly:

having-mental-disorders-will-fuck-your-changes-of-getting-laid-especially-if-you-are-a-man-png.174054

Autism is nearly as much of a death sentence as schizophrenia. Let that sink in.

just be a sexcel, bro

just sexcel-maxx

Women hate incels because incels don't have sex, it has nothing to do with violence

Women love serial killers even though they do shit 10 times more fucked up

No way does that guy have severe autism jfl. He wouldn't even be able to talk or do shit lmao.

:feelsugh:

We need to build a wall, roasties, chads, and cucks on one side and blackpillers, artificial wombs, and waifubots on the other side... Then we can see which society is more humane and civilized.

Only if you think being autistic invariably means being ugly:

having-mental-disorders-will-fuck-your-changes-of-getting-laid-especially-if-you-are-a-man-png.174054

Autism is nearly as much of a death sentence as schizophrenia. Let that sink in.

Wow, autism is being selected against even more than I thought.

No way does that guy have severe autism jfl. He wouldn't even be able to talk or do shit lmao.

Like i said, he probably doesn't exist and is a fictional character. Do you know many "Corbyn stans" around this place? What a coincidence that this incel happens to be a leftist, tehee. Right?

He's definitely lying about the first two conditions to seem like a special snowflake. If his story is true, he's just another dark triad slayer.

Incels have killed way less people than sex havers.
Yet, we get called violent
full

What if I’m mentally ill and horrendously ugly?

What if I’m mentally ill and horrendously ugly?
Only the horrendously ugly part causes you to not be able to get women.
An Autistic good looking guy gets pussy for sure, no reason why he wouldn't.

JFL if this cucks think this is a 2010s ideology, is just the begining

JFL if this cucks think this is a 2010s ideology, is just the begining

The 2020's will be the true incel decade. And if hypergamy still goes on the rise, I can't imagine the 2030's

The 2020's will be the true incel decade. And if hypergamy still goes on the rise, I can't imagine the 2030's
Do you think it will get to the point where we can't be ignored anymore and an actual movement starts?

The Incel Decade

I had in mind the 20s. These cucks are ahead of their time a bit

Do you think it will get to the point where we can't be ignored anymore and an actual movement starts?

It's not sure but still highly possible. I think that due to the growth of both hypergamy and the exposure of men to incel ideas and communities, more and more men will identify as incel, or maybe not directly as such but at least as unfairly disadvantaged on the sexual market. I imagine that "normies" will split between Chadlites and real incels that identify themselves as such, there will be no middle class on the sexual market anymore.

Last edited:

They don't want us to exist. They might bring in euthanasia for Incels.

I'd like to see Inceldom registered as a disability in the 2020s

time magazine's person of the year 2020:
Blacksops2cel3

It's not sure but still highly possible. I think that due to the growth of both hypergamy and the exposure of men to incel ideas and communities, more and more men will identify as incel, or maybe not directly as such but at least as unfairly disadvantaged on the sexual market. I imagine that "normies" will split between Chadlites and real incels that identify themselves as such, there will be no middle class on the sexual market anymore.
I think a lot of men are incel but they are afraid of the stigma of speaking about women won't give them a chance, fuck them, height, face, etc. They will be casted out like a leopard. Seen as a freak incel, potential "dangerous" women hating loser.

jfl

the only incel killers they keep quoting it ER, AM and chris harper mercer, like every story on incels

3, yes 3 people in the world killed MAYBE for incel reasons. But yes obviously we are the biggest threat to society. :feelsohh:

I think a lot of men are incel but they are afraid of the stigma of speaking about women won't give them a chance, fuck them, height, face, etc. They will be casted out like a leopard. Seen as a freak incel, potential "dangerous" women hating loser.

Of course, no one will clearly publicly describe themselves as incels (as no one does with being a "virgin") but they will clearly identify as incels or a synonym in their minds.

Of course, no one will clearly publicly describe themselves as incels (as no one does with being a "virgin") but they will clearly identify as incels or a synonym in their minds.
Do you think a lot of the "orbiters" deep down inside know they'll never acquire the girl?

jfl

the only incel killers they keep quoting it ER, AM and chris harper mercer, like every story on incels

3, yes 3 people in the world killed MAYBE for incel reasons. But yes obviously we are the biggest threat to society. :feelsohh:
EVERY single article about incels includes elliot rodger

>Vice :soy: :bluepill:

Not one letter

Do you think a lot of the "orbiters" deep down inside know they'll never acquire the girl?

Some of them surely do, a majority may do not think so but this is out of desperation. I hope that with the 2020's, orbiting will fall apart as orbiters will realize they have no chance and anyway the price is not worth it (betabuxxing, cuckolding).

Some of them surely do, a majority may do not think so but this is out of desperation. I hope that with the 2020's, orbiting will fall apart as orbiters will realize they have no chance and anyway the price is not worth it (betabuxxing, cuckolding).
From what I've seen, it's only getting worse. Twitch girls still get thousands of dollars, women just having a paypal link on their bio on twitter, which I've seen men just donate to. The continuous "hook up, tinder" culture where the woman just goes off your face. Women are constantly being told they deserve the BEST, even though they are fat, ugly, and men who are even about 7 or 8's still fuck them and date them, which results in them knowing they don't have to date their looksmatch or even an average looking guy, UNTIL they are worn-out and need a man for financial security. It's all so bleak. Sorry for ranting.