Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are the only people i care about in this world

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
I will never identify with some privileged Chads and Foids who share my race and country and who have had an easy life for being born with good luck over some fellow Incel with bad luck who suffers like me and knows my pain regardless where he's from. I don't fucking care if he's a White or Jewish or Black or Asian or Arab or Aborigine or whatever, i consider him more of the brother to me than a Chad or a Normie who was born in the same hospital and day as i did and wouldn't bat an eye if he saw me dying in front of him. There's no tribe or group of low quality unfortunate men. No one wants or cares about us and that's why we should care about one another instead. The world has been and will always be at a passive war against us by kicking us down for the entirety of our lives

I would rather save 1 Incel from a burning building over 10000 Normies and Chads

I will never identify with some privileged Chads and Foids who share my race and country and who have had an easy life for being born with good luck over some fellow Incel with bad luck who suffers like me and knows my pain regardless where he's from. I don't fucking care if he's a White or Jewish or Black or Asian or Arab or Aborigine or whatever, i consider him more of the brother to me than a Chad or a Normie who was born in the same hospital and day as i did and wouldn't bat an eye if he saw me dying in front of him. There's no tribe or group of low quality unfortunate men. No one wants or cares about us and that's why we should care about one another instead. The world has been and will always be at a passive war against us by kicking us down for the entirety of our lives

I would rather save 1 Incel from a burning building over 10000 Normies and Chads
:dab:

I'll dab to that. :dab:

glad you added chads.
Many cels here hate normies more, because they were usually the bullies,and so give chad a pass

glad you added chads.
Many cels here hate normies more, because they were usually the bullies,and so give chad a pass
Chads are probably the opposite of me and my life so they're much worse than Normies. At least Normies can sometimes suffer from inceldom even if they're cucked as fuck, but Chad is undeservedly living life on easy mode so favoring him over a fellow Incel would be the most cucked thing i can ever imagine

I know that feel bro !!!

We should have a sign or something to identify each other. Like looking at each other and then make a hand gesture casually as if you were pretend to hold a gun

Based. Only class matters.

Same.
If I were to help someone it will be an incel bro.
The rest can just fall dead, I don't care.

We should have a sign or something to identify each other. Like looking at each other and then make a hand gesture casually as if you were pretend to hold a gun
Vlt. irgendein armband oder so. Was Normtards nicht tragen würden.

:feelskek: This would make your job easier wouldn't it? Fuck outta here

Not every incel man cares about the world tbh. Inceldom is not limited to some members in this incel forum.

Blackpilled* incels

Incels are the only people i care about in this world​

Remincel