Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels are the only groups of people that are capable of true love, but foids don’t give us the opportunity to show it.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
Am 24 now, back when I was in high school, I showered every single day and brushed my teeth just to get turned down by foids while chad in the football team smelled like shit after a game of football and foids still dated him and were willing to share him. Jfl at normies when they say “Just take a shower bro”:soy:. like it’s the end all be all to getting foids. It made no sense to me why dumb foids would not like a loyal partner with good hygiene but would rather share a chad that has stds. Femoidic logic really makes no sense. when chad dumps them, they blame lonely guys and say all men are not capable of love. Why can’t these tuna brain foids date a guy that genuinely wants her? Just why are they always against this? It’s like, maybe if you dated Peter the nerd, he would shower you with love, but no, chad only. Foids have segregated the only category of men that is capable of true love which is incels and when they are roastie toastie, they complain about where the good men went. Incels are the good men, we did not go anywhere, We are here. Femoids need to stop blaming everyone but themselves for not finding true love. incels have a lot of love to give, but toilets see it as needines. it’s either you want a loving partner or you don’t. Pick one.
283374 75a1f21171a65133e7bda08d8fbe332c

https://www.pngitem.com/middle/iTJxRbx_pepe-meme-rarepepe-gun-delete-pepe-cheers-hd/

Attachments

• 1593571952778.png
    1593571952778.png
    246.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Bitches don't even want love they want a ape like chad to throw them around, fuck em.
Your title is 100% true though atleast for me.

I fully believe love is a lie foids tell to men to keep them around. Foids only truly love kids and dogs thats it

Bitches don't even want love they want a ape like chad to throw them around, fuck em.
Your title is 100% true though atleast for me.
Good to know what I said resonates with you and foids wonder why we put them all in the same basket.
I fully believe love is a lie foids tell to men to keep them around. Foids only truly love kids and dogs thats it
Right on. Foids don‘t even love their husbands man, but society makes it seems like we are the ones that should be greatful for the existence of foids when all they do is leech the life out of everything good.

Foids don't really care about having loving relationships, if they did they would stop chasing asshole chad football jocks and chase men who actually value them and would appreciate their company (most low value men).

Cope. If the kids are incel-tier they will abort them in a second.

Foids don't really care about having loving relationships, if they did they would stop chasing asshole chad football jocks and chase men who actually value them and would appreciate their company (most low value men).
Foids don’t even believe low value men have the right to breath clean air bro.

Foids don’t even believe low value men have the right to breath clean air bro.
They want us removed from the gene pool, this is why so many foids try to mentally and emotionally damage low value men and get them to drop out of society, they don't want to coexist with below average males.

They dont love kids. Just dogs.
I dunno about that one. Ive heard of lots of single moms on dating sites saying shit like “my kids my whole world they come first”. Plus if a soy finds a single mom the single mom will like her kids more than the soy betabuxxer any day but that might just be foid spite towards the soy because he isnt chad rather than love for the children. I agree with the dog part.

I dunno about that one. Ive heard of lots of single moms on dating sites saying shit like “my kids my whole world they come first”. Plus if a soy finds a single mom the single mom will like her kids more than the soy betabuxxer any day but that might just be foid spite towards the soy because he isnt chad rather than love for the children
Maybe but they would choose dog over kid any day

The more black pill I hear about foids, the more I want to rope. Too much black pills is getting dropped here.

Am 24 now, back when I was in high school, I showered every single day and brushed my teeth just to get turned down by foids while chad in the football team smelled like shit after a game of football and foids still dated him and were willing to share him. Jfl at normies when they say “Just take a shower bro”:soy:. like it’s the end all be all to getting foids. It made no sense to me why dumb foids would not like a loyal partner with good hygiene but would rather share a chad that has stds. Femoidic logic really makes no sense. when chad dumps them, they blame lonely guys and say all men are not capable of love. Why can’t these tuna brain foids date a guy that genuinely wants her? Just why are they always against this? It’s like, maybe if you dated Peter the nerd, he would shower you with love, but no, chad only. Foids have segregated the only category of men that is capable of true love which is incels and when they are roastie toastie, they complain about where the good men went. Incels are the good men, we did not go anywhere, We are here. Femoids need to stop blaming everyone but themselves for not finding true love. incels have a lot of love to give, but toilets see it as needines. it’s either you want a loving partner or you don’t. Pick one.
View attachment 283827
https://www.pngitem.com/middle/iTJxRbx_pepe-meme-rarepepe-gun-delete-pepe-cheers-hd/

Cope, no such thing as "love" and nobody is really capable of it

You guys need to stop lying to yourself and telling yourself were the "protagonists" of this story, nope, all humans are pieces of shit and the species needs to be wiped out, there is no good or evil, were all trash, there are just winners and losers

Everybody who loses thinks they are the "protagonist", that's a common trait of a "Martyr Complex", something most losers in life tend to have

Am not capable of love, affection, nor emotions anymore. I blame it on life as if it was a negative state in the first place.