Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are the modern day jews

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
think about it
* we are blamed for the problems of society
* openly attacked and discriminated against
* subjected and casted out from society (i.e the explosion of jews from europe to the banning of /r/incels on reddit)
* emotionally abused and berated by the majority of the worlds population (i.e females) just for being who we are
* people fantasize about killing us (check out anti incel subreddits and relevant websites

The only question now is how long we will put up with this? Will we let the attacks against us keep getting more and more severe until we are dying by the millions or start learning to fight back?

No, incels are the untermensch. The Jews themselves are the propagandists and the like that fuel feminism and hypergamy. Numales and cucks are the brownshirts.

Calling a man a Jew is worse than insulting his own mother.

Legit. We are God's chosen people. You can tell by how much we much suffer. In this fallen world, the good are persecuted.

Like Hebrews born to serve.

race is cope, we are all niggers

My grandparents were put into concentration camps and I would have gladly switched places with them.

are really ((((them))))