Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are the least entitled people in the world

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Women -

"We want a guy who is fit, good looking, social, tough (but sensitive), cool, and "independent" (I.E. - wealthy). He also has to have enough time between his job and friends for his passions and me. Oh, and body matters these days as well, we won't accept anything less than an 5/10. We want someone who understands us, but is also a "bad boy". If he doesn't meet our standards, we reserve our right to shame him and, if we marry, we should be allowed to divorce him, and take his kids with us.
Normies: "You go girls! You're all so strong and independent!"

Feminists -

"We can't be judged for our life choices. If we've had a hundred cocks, you must accept our sexuality. All men who want virgins are evil, and all men are pigs, period. Men need to sacrifice themselves to make room for us in the workplace. We also are entitled to time off when we have kids. If you make a single comment that can be construed as anti-women, we will shame you until you get what you deserve."
Normies: "Oh yes sister! Aren't women wonderful?"

Liberals -

"We want more social security, more welfare, more vacations, and more sick days. Health care should be free, along with day care and college. But our taxes shouldn't go up - businesses should pay for our pampering. Everyone who disagrees with us is a Trump-supporting hate - bigot and a backwater hillbilly."
Normies: "These are the people who will lead us to a new generation of enlightenment!"

Minorities -

"We want jobs we are barely qualified for just because we have brown skin. We want reparations, representation, and revenge - everything that is associated with white pride is racist. Meanwhile, we get to scream out our pride, and yell at those who don't express admiration for us in the right way. If you don't like how we're dividing the country, we will ruin your entire life."
Normies: "DAE New Jim Crowe? Please, take this constant white guilt away, my colored masters!"

Incels
"We'd like a girlfriend."
Normies: "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU FUCKING MANBABY VIRGIN SHIT! YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING! STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN, GET A LIFE, AND STOP WORRY ABOUT GETTING LAID YOU CREEP ! STOP COMPLAINING, DON'T YOU KNOW SEX ISN'T EVERTHING YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT SEX! THERE ARE STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA YOU LITERALLY WANT TO FORCE WOMEN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT, WHY...

ya ill take whatever i can get which is nothing

How can you pay taxes knowing where it goes without feeling like a cuck? If there was a way to lie to them, that would be better than giving it to those greedy slime. They can't milk the racism cash cow for too long, I'd be surprised if in 100 years people are still be offended by the word nigga.

Normans only want incels hanging from a rope or wageslaving to support single moms. Aint life great?