Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incels are the easiest "terrorists" to fix

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Just give them sex!

If foids and normies are so concerned about incels going on a make-believe murder spree, why not give them pussy and fix them from their inceldom?

But the truth is that a foid would rather die and let others die than fuck an ugly man.

Women Would rather have sex with actual terrorists than incels

That would probably help stop actual terrorists too.

Women Would rather have sex with actual terrorists than incels
Going ER is unironically the easiest way for trucels to ascend, even ER himself got fangirls after his shooting spree. None of these girls would've ever given him the time of the day had he not killed people. Society literally incentivizes low value males to go ER and then they act surprised when they go through with it :society:

Going ER is unironically the easiest way for trucels to ascend, even ER himself got fangirls after his shooting spree. None of these girls would've ever given him the time of the day had he not killed people. Society literally incentivizes low value males to go ER and then they act surprised when they go through with it :society:
Take the dark triad pill

In the meantime, feminists are still actively lobbying against legal prostitution, young-looking sex dolls, and even "rapey" hentai games. I guess that leaves us incels only one thing to do.

And it shouldn't be that hard, how many blackpill incels are there in the world 50k,100k? probably much less than that, The government might as well afford it must have plenty of pussy for us, too bad hypergamy is so strong

Last edited:
the hyper violent chads who get tons of women are much more likely to be terrorists, i think that's where their worries should be going.

That would probably help stop actual terrorists too.

Absolutely.
Can you imagine a sane male wanting to become a terrorist if he had a loving wife/gf? No wonder all terrorist groups are targeting lonely and desperate males with nothing to lose.
Actually, I seem to recall an initiative in a terror-stricken Middle Eastern country (maybe Lebanon or Jordan) where they tried to hook up young members of terrorist organizations with women, so that the guys could get married and lose all motivation to participate in attacks.

It definitely happened in Nigeria

Absolutely.
Can you imagine a sane male wanting to become a terrorist if he had a loving wife/gf? No wonder all terrorist groups are targeting lonely and desperate males with nothing to lose.
Actually, I seem to recall an initiative in a terror-stricken Middle Eastern country (maybe Lebanon or Jordan) where they tried to hook up young members of terrorist organizations with women, so that the guys could get married and lose all motivation to participate in attacks.

Wow. Interesting.

Absolutely.

Based Niggers leading the way....

Again.

This "ascension" is not incel-based (sex) but rather personal-based: his persona is now famous through bad fame, so in this sense it´s useless

Absolutely.

You should really make a thread about this, its amazing

Wow. Interesting.
Its weird to see a government taking an objective utilitarian approach to something rather than the typical emotional BS approach, and its even weirder to see that Africans are doing it because people like to go on and on that Africans aren't intelligent, so you would never expect something like this from them

It really is interesting, Whites in the west are looking pretty stupid right about now, especially if this works long term

Absolutely.

Here you see true intuition/instinct/common sense undisturbed by western education and especially psychology which tries to constantly turn everything into something with thousand ulterior motives although it's not deep in the slightest: If you have men who absolutely have no other option than rotting why should these men protect your laws/society?

sex won't solve everything, what about us not getting privilege that attractive people get? Like getting be movie actors, getting likes and being famous just for existing?

Give Us Money and Sex and where good

Unfortunatly this world is a selfish piece of Shit , so only the Gifted and fittest ala genetically Superior People , get what They want

Its weird to see a government taking an objective utilitarian approach to something rather than the typical emotional BS approach, and its even weirder to see that Africans are doing it

For me, this just further proves first world govnmts are not gonna try to face the problem and try to solve it until violence and terrorism are literally a national concern.
Basically this:
Society literally incentivizes low value males to go ER and then they act surprised when they go through with it
I wonder if all the violence required from us just to be noticed as a marginalized and oppressed minority, and dealt accordingly, is really necessary. Are our societies and their politicians so short-sighted?
Like, if there is no problem with them right now, just keep demonizing and oppressing them, because who cares?
I would not be surprised.
Anyway, sporadic terrorism is not gonna be enough, and i still think that these kind of random attacks just make things harder for us. In order to be actually taken serious, we would need an entire terrorist organization.
Again, did blind people or down syndrome people need terrorist organizations pushing governments in order to be recognized as oppressed minorities? They didnt.
I dont know. Im so tired of the never ending demonization carried by the mainstream media of every fucking first world country.
especially if this works long term

I really hope it does. It would be an incredible powerful argument in a political context.

And it shouldn't be that hard, how many blackpill incels are there in the world 50k,100k? probably much less than that, The government might as well afford it must have plenty of pussy for us, too bad hypergamy is so strong
I bet several million
Based Niggers leading the way....

Again.
Niggaz know what is up. Whites are too stupid to understand it that's why most pimps are black 'cause they know bitchez ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Last edited:
This, imagine giving all those ISIScels some young, white pussy. Wow, world peace.
idiot, those ISIScels forcefully marry foids, They haven't stopped chopping heads of since.
Absolutely.

That is interesting, However, that strong and independent whores of the west would rather die than willingly engage themselves in this.
You should really make a thread about this, its amazing

Its weird to see a government taking an objective utilitarian approach to something rather than the typical emotional BS approach, and its even weirder to see that Africans are doing it because people like to go on and on that Africans aren't intelligent, so you would never expect something like this from them

It really is interesting, Whites in the west are looking pretty stupid right about now, especially if this works long term
It shows you how retarded Western crackers really are. The same people they shitted on for being poor and ignorant manage to successfully solve a problem that Governments spend TRILLIONS of dollars fighting.

Last edited: