Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are the antichrist

There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger.

God isn't real and even if he is, he doesn't love us

We are literally rotting for the sins of simps and failure parents

There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger.
Screenshot 2023 07 13 174353

There is a God.

It's me.

Silly foid. Incels don't go on rants about how god isn't real*, they go on rants about how they're God.

St. Elliot:

I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger… Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent… Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved.

*OK maybe sometimes

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4464) and at-Tirmidhi (1455)

Funny how negritt imbeciles project their traumas into their victims, aren't they the ever loving science folks who reject outdated practices?
Soyny

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4464) and at-Tirmidhi (1455)
What does the Quran say about fucking your cousins.

For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.:foidSoy: satanic creatures