Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels are targeting the “next generation of extremists” online

holes created incels, why are they surprised?

jfl at the 'deradicalization' truecel. IT poster for sure.

Of course, it's "Canada" bothering to push this shit.

Men who get rejected by society for being to ugly get criticized for criticizing society. The state of this world

Last edited:
They don't even know what word incel even means.

saying foids are whores in the internet is extremist. meanwhile octranizing, bullying, deplatforming, advocating for incarceration and depriving ugly men of sex and even job opportunitties is ok :feelshaha:

lol its kinda funny how untrue this is. i am the age of the people they're referring to, and it was through IT i found the incel community, and many people here don't want me here because how young i am

quite ironic :feelsjuice:

lol foids get scared of incels :feelsdevil: good :feelsdevil: be scared :feelsdevil: the day of the reckoning is near :feelsdevil:

tranny at 1:30

“Oh no they’re learning, we can’t let these inkwells know the truth”:feels:

apparently saying "looks matter" is equivalent to terrorism

females are an actual joke

There are no recruitment programs for incels. It is not needed, foids already do all the recruiting

I won't stop radicalising and recruiting unwitting virgins into my cult which centres around how the agricultural revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for mankind.