Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are stronger than you think

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Incels are alot more powerful than we like to think.

For instance, you can literally drive a girl to suicide just by asking her out. every incel/ugly male should do this. Hit on women, or ask them out as much as possible. It will literally destroy their confidence and wellbeing and it'll take probably a dozen chad fucking to make up for it, and by that point you can just do it again and do even more damage. A truecel combo breaker move.

Stronger than any gun. Simply hitting on women when you're ugly will shatter their confidence to pieces and for them is worse than walking on scorching glass for a thousand miles.

Last edited:
Too high inhib for that bro

Stronger than any gun. Simply hitting on women when you're ugly will shatter their confidence to pieces and for them is worse than walking on scorching glass for a thousand miles.
Based man, the girls I asked out seemed really hurt, my attempt was an insult to them
I might approachmaxx for this ngl
@muharremabi thoughts?

Catcall whores to death theory, fusrodah the shit outta em

Incels are alot more powerful than we like to think.

For instance, you can literally drive a girl to suicide just by asking her out. every incel/ugly male should do this. Hit on women, or ask them out as much as possible. It will literally destroy their confidence and wellbeing and it'll take probably a dozen chad fucking to make up for it, and by that point you can just do it again and do even more damage. A truecel combo breaker move.

Only if youre numb to looks of disgust and brutal rejections. Iam not.

Only if youre numb to looks of disgust and brutal rejections. Iam not.
It's a self defense mechanism for them.

If you go into it knowing that, and that deep down they are destroyed mentally/confidence wise, you will be low inhib as fuck.

It's a self defense mechanism for them.

If you go into it knowing that, and that deep down they are destroyed mentally/confidence wise, you will be low inhib as fuck.

I dont know man. The fact that a foid is absolutely shattered by me approaching her is more suifuel than lifefuel.

I dont know man. The fact that a foid is absolutely shattered by me approaching her is more suifuel than lifefuel.
It shouldn't be. You're doing alot of damage at no cost to yourself. It's a power move

Of cpz we are stronger. Look at all the normies and foids trying to kill themselves coz they can't leave the hosue for 2 weeks.

Meanwhile we can't leave the house for over 20 years.

Not everyone is able to take repeated rejections that way

Not everyone is able to take repeated rejections that way
But it helps that you know it’s your not your personality which is wrong. I literally thought for most of my life it is because I am creepy and can’t behave properly in front of girls. Now I know I am actually ok, they are just extremely judgemental because of my looks and that’s why male react so differently on me.

We should ask more foids out and harass them with messages. I mean what do we have to lose except time?
I'm doing this rn to try my great powers

I'm a framelet I can't afford to go to jail :dafuckfeels:

i see where you come from but incels already do this on a regular basis just look at instagram thots or twitch thot
first time you hit on she will ignore you and by the second time she will already block you so spammimg her is useless.
and if you do that irl you go to prison lol

It's over the moment i look at my face in the mirror, approaching isn't even an option.

Nice. That means all I need to do is touch a girl and she will definitely cut off her limbs after that. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think most of us would end up in jail tbh

I agree. That's why it's cucked when users say "don't approach bro".

I create fear just by existing and talking about my views on consent

I never leave the house.

Enjoy getting arrested, retard

If your incel ass wants to try asking foids out, you better be prepared to take those sexual harassment charges.

If your incel ass wants to try asking foids out, you better be prepared to take those sexual harassment charges.
You can only get that at work, but it can happen in the street if you follow a foid around and ask to see her tits in front of a cop.

You can only get that at work, but it can happen in the street is if you follow a foid around and ask to see her tits in front of a cop.
True