Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incels are strong

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I'd like to see a normalfag go through the majority of life with no friends, no love and no sex. They would kill themselves. Incels on the otherhand are strong.

A lot of incels do struggle with the notion of roping though. There's gotta be some strength prayer to recite to some incel saint somewhere in the incel pantheon.

strength is useless.

I´d rather be a weak pussy, but fuck hot women.

Good thread, OP.

Exactly. I really wanna acidface one of these cunts and see how they feel about no longer being desired.

BE STRONG
BE HARD
RESIST TEMPTATION

If you call autism strong then iam fucking hulk

Yeah, life is so hard with no social circle.

FB6C7DF8 DA80 49B3 907F A639926DE1B7

I GOT ALL THE CHAOS EMERALDS BITCH!

Strength is useless if you cannot have sex.

I'd like to see a normalfag go through the majority of life with no friends, no love and no sex. They would kill themselves. Incels on the otherhand are strong.

Yes we are mate. That's the white pill there. Good on & for you.

Yes, even most depressed and suicidal incel here is much stronger mentally than average normie, but it doesn't do us any favors.

lmao normiefags are fucking weak they cant even go months without sex

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you really want to call introversion a strength then I guess. I mean it is useful in that an antisocial introvert can go longer without social interaction than a normie but of course the downside of this perk is generally less social and consequently less sexual activity.

Our souls are much stronger than normies souls.

Are starving african children strong?

I think people just endure whatever they have to.

s.o to OP shinning some light.

End of the day its still depressing man

Any normalfag would rope after just a week of living my LDAR lifestyle

I was a normie with suicidal thoughts but somehow have overcome it. For me women are just something you can acquire when you have money just like an expensive car and you can get rid of it when you are bored. Just like I cannot be angry to myself why I am not wealthy every day I am not doing it by asking why I am an incel.

Most people would be too pussy to kill themselves even if they realized they would be better off dead. If they had to live like us they would have a few mental breakdowns once they experience the failo effect enough though.

Are starving african children strong?

I think people just endure whatever they have to.

:blackpill::incel: THIS!!!

BUT that still doesn't detract that they've had to develop that strength though.

Our mental strength is something that we have built up over time, and something that the average male would rope if they were suddenly became incel.

Our mental strength is useless as we will never reproduce to pass it on, however it is quite impressive.

No love and no sex isnt that hard

Love this!!

Cope, it's not called being strong, it's called being tough.

Cope, most of them would build up the mental strength to be able to handle themselves and be like us.

Your picture is fitting. Cockroaches are seen as scourges and that go away, like us I suppose.

Ethnicels in the west have it the hardest. We play life on very hard difficulty :feelsbadman:

yep incels who haven't sui are definitely mentally strong to endure the crippling loneliness and depression.

I don't think I am strong, I am just numbed to it all.

I think proof that I am not strong is that I have been suicidal most of my (memorable) life, I just haven't had the courage or follow-through to actually do it.

BE STRONG
BE HARD
RESIST TEMPTATION

:feelsokman:

Told you why :blackpill:
Told you not to try
[LDAR]

I am the enemy
I gave you what you want
You live to piss on me
I'm not afraid of you

TELEMMGLPICT000161319449_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqK8oq_TXSPAJ0t21oESloXXGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpeg

lmao I'm not strong the only reason I'm still alive is because I'm too pussy to kill myself

:feelsokman:

Told you why :blackpill:
Told you not to try
[LDAR]

I am the enemy
I gave you what you want
You live to piss on me
I'm not afraid of you

TELEMMGLPICT000161319449_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqK8oq_TXSPAJ0t21oESloXXGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpeg

Awesome song. Love the effects they put on the vocals. :feelsohh:

Sort of. A lot of incels do kill themselves.

The ones who don’t, like us, just plod along wanting to but not having the balls.

Not to mention, most of us are gymcels

What’s the point of being strong if I have nothing to protect?

They would adapt, just like we have adapted. You're coping by thinking that you have some superiority over others who are clearly living a better and more fulfilling life than you.

Hell yeah. Foids cant even fathom the troubles we go through. They got entire world and the govt. helping them and they are still saying they are oppressed fucking delusional cunts.